• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Things for Teenagers

MomNeedsVacay

<font color=red>was my mom just weird?
Okay... quite obviously Disney is a great place for Teens... but are there any teen programs for "after hours"? I see that they have the "Club" for 4-12y.o. so the adults can go out to eat...but can teens do "after hours" if they don't want to eat with the adults? Is there a place for teenagers specifically? When we go to Disney, I'll have my 4 and 2 year olds, but also my DH's 14 y.o. cousin will be with us and will be deathly bored with us adults... Any suggestions? :scared: :guilty:

Well, it really would be better if you had two teens going. That way maybe they could get away and do some things on their own. The deluxe resorts have pretty cool arcades, the one at the CR is great. Not sure if I would want him going off by himself, mine would not want to (not much fun anyway.) But no, there is no "club" for teens. Those are really for babysitting, and teens can stay alone in the room. My teens sometimes complain about being with mom and dad all the time, but really we are busy from sunup to sundown so there is not a lot of down time anyway.

When my DSs were 15 and 17, they would head off to Downtown Disney to the movies on their own. They were comfy with the transportation from all their previous experiences at WDW. They would go to the Boardwalk area or to a park to have some "teen" time. But most of the time we stuck together!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter