Things no-to-miss with a toddler

Take pictures with the cut out Dinosaurs in DinoLand. At first, DS3 didn't understand why I wanted him to stand behind this big piece of wood. I took the picture of the dinosaurs in the car and showed him. He stood there for a good 10 minutes just making faces at me. When he was tired later in the day, he looked through the shots and laughed "me in dinosaur car."

Other favorites with him..the white elephant cupcake at Kusafari. It was as big as his hand!

Otherwise, we just took our time. Rode the Harambe train. Skipped the wildlife trails after he got kinda cranky. Sitting on a bench and counting people in red shirts was more his speed that moment.

Just back and my 2.5 DD loved the playground area at the Splash Mountain exit. Nice and shady too! By far, her favorite thing was meeting characters and getting them to sign her autograph book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter