Things you do on vacation

Eat anything that I want. Zero housework. Spend my spare time going out rather than watching TV or surfing the net.

Be a passenger in my car! That was the most wonderful thing about our last vacation! I had never ridden on the passenger side of my car and it was really comfy! So much so, I slept almost the whole 18 hour drive. My car is no more, it was totaled not long after the trip, but I am so glad I got to enjoy the ride and not just the drive!

Be a passenger in my car! That was the most wonderful thing about our last vacation! I had never ridden on the passenger side of my car and it was really comfy! So much so, I slept almost the whole 18 hour drive. My car is no more, it was totaled not long after the trip, but I am so glad I got to enjoy the ride and not just the drive!

A few years back, I sold a car with over 200,000 miles on it - the vast majority of those with only 1 front seat passenger (the driver). I remember getting in tr passenger side one time and marveling at how different it felt as it was practically new :lmao:

that you dont normally do ?

sing and dance

Things that you do on vacation?

1. Relax- lay on a lawn chair and bask in the sun it's worth it.

2. Have fun with your kids: go on all the rides you can.

3. Go to a spa and give a treat to youself.

1. Go to places and see sights I haven't seen before.

2. Try the local food and drink.

3. Lie under an umbrella by the pool or on a beach and do absolutely nothing.

4. Order drinks by colour: "Oh waiter- I'll have a green one next, please."

5. Eat whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like. The diet can wait till I get home.

6. Breakfast from room service every morning as I gaze out my balcony at whatever island the ship pulled into that day.

Only 1 week to go- I start packing today.

Things I do on vacation that I rarely do at home:

Eat dessert / Not worry about the calories in my meals
Go out to eat, especially going out to eat breakfast.
Drink alcohol

On a Disney vacation:

Be a morning person. At home, I am super grumpy until about 10am. At Disney, I am up with the birds and cheerful.

Walk a million miles a day.

Become adventurous. I will try news foods, drink alcohol during the daytime, ride thrill rides, and generally try things I normally wouldn't in real life.

Non-Disney vacation:

Do touristy things like carriage rides, visit attractions, or shop at touristy shops for silly souvenirs.

Visit museums, tour historic sites- generally do more cultural stuff than I do at home.

Walk around the area and notice architecture.

Spend no time watching TV, looking at my cellphone, or surfing the web.

Do mental math about how much the vacation is costing per hour.

I'm serious!! I don't like it, and I try not to do it, but I find myself running through calculations like this several times a day. I'm such a freaking cheapskate! That's why I insist on Mrs. Tex handling the finances on a vacation, and not telling me how much we're spending.

Oh, and we eat all our meals out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter