Things you don't like about your car

I have a 2013 Lexus RX that I bought as a certified vehicle in 2015. The only option I sometimes wish it had was blind spot monitoring even though I always turn to look when changing lanes. It does have a backup camera. I don’t put on a lot of miles since I WFH most of the time. It’s been a great car and I still love it.

The pic of the Altima is pretty accurate for a car that has been sitting on a public street near our complex. Even the spare tire is flat.

I have a 2013 KIA Sorento. The only thing I don't like is that it's getting older, although it only has around 79,000 miles on it. I am planning to keep it for at least two more years, possibly more. I enjoy driving it around town and on long trips. It's taken my family to Disneyland many times! There's plenty of room for four adults, plus our luggage (although one kid moved across the country so it's usually just three of us). I keep my car very clean and in good repair and so far, it's served me well!

2020 Nissan Rogue - the switches for the heated seats are in a lousy spot & can easily turned on by accident. Other than that, we love the car.

2018 Nissan Titan - the backup camera picture is never very clear & gets dirty very easily from stuff kicked up from the road. Otherwise the truck is great (and has the best bumper to bumper warranty of any truck on the road).

There is nothing I don’t like about my car.
She is an 07 e class Benz. And we have been through a lot together lol.
Sure she has all the technology that 2007 had but if I could get a new car I would but I would be keeping her too.
What area do you live in?
Just Do you mean what state or what part of the city do I live in?

Oops sorry about the reply .
To answer your question, I live near a infamous complex down the road.
Cars will get boosted and left on the street I was referring.

It isn’t exactly known for let’s call the cops on abandoned cars.

2019 Toyota Rav-4. Not an issue exclusive to my car, but I miss the CD player, especially at Christmas time

Otherwise I love my car

2013 Toyota Highlander: the only thing I don’t like about it is the cargo space and the only time that is an issue is on road trips if all 5 of us go. Those are becoming fewer and fewer. Otherwise it is my favorite vehicle ever—over 150,000 miles and so far very reliable, very few repairs other than general maintenance.

There is nothing I don’t like about my car.
She is an 07 e class Benz. And we have been through a lot together lol.
Sure she has all the technology that 2007 had but if I could get a new car I would but I would be keeping her too.

Oops sorry about the reply .
To answer your question, I live near a infamous complex down the road.
Cars will get boosted and left on the street I was referring.

It isn’t exactly known for let’s call the cops on abandoned cars.
I'm just glad I don't see this where I live, but now I will worry that people who see my car will be giving me sideway glances. :o But's it's pristine! I swear!

I have a 2013 KIA Sorento. The only thing I don't like is that it's getting older, although it only has around 79,000 miles on it. I am planning to keep it for at least two more years, possibly more. I enjoy driving it around town and on long trips. It's taken my family to Disneyland many times! There's plenty of room for four adults, plus our luggage (although one kid moved across the country so it's usually just three of us). I keep my car very clean and in good repair and so far, it's served me well!
We have a 2011 KIA Sorento that my in-laws drive at the moment.

It has over 200,000 miles.

When we bought it we thought we had made a big mistake. At the time we were comparing the KIA and Acura MDX. It appeared all you got for the extra $12,000 the Acura cost was the Acura name.

Then the problems started. The check engine light came on in the first 1000 miles. It took enough trips back and forth to the dealer to get it fixed that KIA opened a lemon law case without us even asking.

In the end the problem was fixed and the car has been very reliable since.

2019 Toyota Rav-4. Not an issue exclusive to my car, but I miss the CD player, especially at Christmas time

Otherwise I love my car
I have a 2017 Prius V, and although mileage and cargo space were my first two considerations, having a CD player was third on the list. I think I was right on the cusp of when automakers were beginning to get rid of them. I have the ability to subscribe to satellite radio, or to use my phone, but I just prefer CDs on a road trip.

I can’t think of anything I dislike about my car. I will be very sad when the day arrives where I have to give it up.

2015 Acura TLX. I love the car. But when I get a new car next year I am definitely making sure I have apple car play, cooled/ventilated seats. and the panoramic sunroof. (Eyeing a BMW X3)

DBF just traded in his Infiniti G25x and I HATED the cup holders with a passion! They weren't big enough for 2 average sized cups. Now he has a BMW 330i and I am in love with it - cup holders and all.

2023 Tesla Y. I wish the interior matched the price tag....not as nice as some German cars we've owned.

But....I love driving it. It's the only vehicle we've ever had that I never tire of driving because it's so much fun to drive. Love never having to deal with a key...my phone opens it. And really love the convenience of plugging it into my house and never having to go to the gas station.

2019 Porsche Panamera

The cupholders won't fit my Yeti. I know, FWP.
At least it has cupholders. German auto makers held out a long time putting them in vehicles. As I recall the head of Mercedes made a public apology when he authorized putting cupholders in their cars. While Germans stop at restaurants and sit and drink their coffee, Americans hit the drive thru and keep going. He said their research at the time showed it was costing them sales in the U.S., by the thousands apparently.

At least it has cupholders. German auto makers held out a long time putting them in vehicles. As I recall the head of Mercedes made a public apology when he authorized putting cupholders in their cars. While Germans stop at restaurants and sit and drink their coffee, Americans hit the drive thru and keep going. He said their research at the time showed it was costing them sales in the U.S., by the thousands apparently.
This is quite true. Porsche originally didn't have cupholders either.

2019 Duel Motor Tesla Model 3 - I love everything about this car…except that it’s not a convertible. I gave up my convertible Audi that I also loved everything about to get the Tesla and I miss driving with the top down in beautiful Bay Area weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter