Things your area doesn't have enough of?

Entertainment and arts. For our population size, we rarely get big name concerts, there's no waterpark, no zoo outside of a native animal rescue, only a few very tiny museums, etc. We're within 2-3 hours of these things, but it'd be nice not to have to travel for a fun day/night out.

Good Chinese restaurants - so many take out places, but no good sit down restaurants. (I really love Chinese food. :o )

Jobs. It’s a bedroom community so the only local jobs are service jobs. The only way to get an office job at a decent wage is to go into Orlando proper.

Bakeries. It seems most of that business moved to supermarkets. The town I grew up in had a small downtown area, really just two blocks long, and there were two bakeries. Now there are none there.

In my immediate area, I'd say sit down restaurants. There's nothing but fast food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter