"Think of the Happiest Things" - How This Trip Was Born

Hi Michelle!
I have been reading but not posting much so I wanted to say HI!
Oh and BTW your house is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
the kids are adorable too!:thumbsup2

That is good news. I'm looking forward to POTC at Disneyland to wipe out the memory of the disappointing Disney World version!

Its just great thats its going to back up an running so we are going to make a PS ressie for an early lunch at Blue Bayou to watch the POTC boats float buy while having a dis meet :goodvibes

Its just great thats its going to back up an running so we are going to make a PS ressie for an early lunch at Blue Bayou to watch the POTC boats float buy while having a dis meet :goodvibes

I think I want an early lunch there too. I'm just not sure what day. I'm impatiently waiting for the entertainment part of the December calendar to get posted.

I think I want an early lunch there too. I'm just not sure what day. I'm impatiently waiting for the entertainment part of the December calendar to get posted.

Hmmm...I wonder if they have that posted for Oct ? if so where would i find a link?

Hmmm...I wonder if they have that posted for Oct ? if so where would i find a link?

I always go to Disney.com and look at their calendar. October has hours postd, but no entertainment listed.

I just want to know if the Electrical Parade is going to be running in DCA at all during our trip.

I always go to Disney.com and look at their calendar. October has hours postd, but no entertainment listed.

I just want to know if the Electrical Parade is going to be running in DCA at all during our trip.

Oh IC...I know Fantasmic will be down for ours.

I would like to see Fantasmic, but I'm not going to plan my itinerary around. I will plan around Electrical Parade, and Christmas Fireworks though.

Both our trips are going to be great no matter what....:goodvibes

Its after midnight here Im off to sleep ...goodnight.

Hi, Chel! I finally jumped over from your WDW TR. Since dh's dad lives in LA, we may eventually end up at DL sometime. We're visiting him for a long weekend in October, but the big event will be the USC/Arizona game (and this is supposed to be a budget trip to use our free AA miles from being bumped on the way home.) Anyhow, I'm here for the rest of the ride!

I have finally subscribed. Dunno why I didn't earlier. I've been meaning to ask you - where do you get your quotes?

Hi, Chel! I finally jumped over from your WDW TR. Since dh's dad lives in LA, we may eventually end up at DL sometime. We're visiting him for a long weekend in October, but the big event will be the USC/Arizona game (and this is supposed to be a budget trip to use our free AA miles from being bumped on the way home.) Anyhow, I'm here for the rest of the ride!

My youngest son Adam who is 10 is convinced that he wants to go to USC.

I have finally subscribed. Dunno why I didn't earlier. I've been meaning to ask you - where do you get your quotes?

I just google disney quotes and hunt around for one I think fits. Sometimes it takes me longer to find the quote than to write the chapter. :rotfl:

My cousin Matt McKinney played on the UCLA Basket Ball and Volleyball Teams a couple years ago....we drove upstate Indiana to watch him beat the Fighting Irish an he played maybe 2 minutes....LOL.... oh well he got a couple assits and UCLA won the game ....an he got us free tickets :woohoo:...it was a 7 hour drive......

My youngest son Adam who is 10 is convinced that he wants to go to USC.

Heh. Dh went to USC, and his dad moved to LA a couple years after he graduated, so he uses dh's alumni status to get season tickets. He's already made the kids into USC fans - they get a steady stream of gear from my FIL, since he has easy access. Of course, having a winning football team doesn't hurt matters any.

Dh loved going there - he loves encouraging people to go there. Of course, I loved paying in-state tuition at U of I...

That is good news. I'm looking forward to POTC at Disneyland to wipe out the memory of the disappointing Disney World version!

Hey there! How's your trip-plannin' comin' and the new house? All settled in?

So I'm headin' to the world now instead of DLR! :upsidedow

Excited & disappointed at the same time. :rotfl: But I've never been on DLR's POTC so WDW's will make me happy no matter what! :rotfl:

The first week of school is over, and I can maybe start to breathe again. :eek:

Trip planning update- my summer reading-

IMG_8537.jpg

The first week of school is over, and I can maybe start to breathe again. :eek:

Trip planning update- my summer reading-

IMG_8537.jpg

LOL. I'm currently reading the exact same things... only the WDW versions! :rotfl:

Hey-didn't you say you liked my ADR's? Feel free to make the same ones. Then let ME know how they worked out! :upsidedow

Oh yea! I need to cancel those!:rolleyes:

I know I need to start thinking about adrs, but I keep waiting for the December entertainment schedule to be up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter