Think there will be good car deals in the future?

We are also hoping to buy a new Odyssey or Pilot within the next 6 months or so. I am hoping to find a deal too.

We have had both - 2014 odyssey elite and now a 2019 pilot elite. I love the pilot so much more than the odyssey. The pilot is basically the odyssey in an suv. You just have to give up a little cargo room in the back, but it is so much better to drive! Just work with multiple Honda dealers online sales department for a great deal!

We have had both - 2014 odyssey elite and now a 2019 pilot elite. I love the pilot so much more than the odyssey. The pilot is basically the odyssey in an suv. You just have to give up a little cargo room in the back, but it is so much better to drive! Just work with multiple Honda dealers online sales department for a great deal!
We live in a big city, so I'm hoping that we will be able to get a deal since there are several Honda dealers to work with. right now we have a 2008 Odyssey and it is by far, the my most favorite vehicle I've ever had. We bought it before we knew we weren't going to be able to have kids, so we really don't have any need for a van anymore, but I still kind of want a new Odyssey. My DH definitely wants the Pilot.

We live in a big city, so I'm hoping that we will be able to get a deal since there are several Honda dealers to work with. right now we have a 2008 Odyssey and it is by far, the my most favorite vehicle I've ever had. We bought it before we knew we weren't going to be able to have kids, so we really don't have any need for a van anymore, but I still kind of want a new Odyssey. My DH definitely wants the Pilot.

We got rid of the odyssey last summer when youngest son went to college. We did not need the van for just 2 adults. We much prefer the pilot for just us 2 empty nesters!

Car sales are way down. It really depends how long this lasts. You might get some good deals in the summer

If anyone sees Honda incentives that are not just for leases or financing, let me know. I'll take any cash incentives to get me off the sidelines...til then, I'll probably stay there b/c I don't need a lease and I don't need or want financing on their small cars (which is what I'm looking for:)...

I do think good prices will be available soon -- makes me sad that I just bought a new car in December! No, I'm not really sorry; we needed it then, and we got a fair price; but I do suspect people are getting better prices now.

Plan was to buy a new Toyota Sienna this May (when my youngest was done with daycare). Well, we stopped paying for daycare a month ago... so that's nice. But I want a very specific model and color, there aren't any around here right now, and it would just sit in the garage 95% of the time anyway since I'm not going anywhere!

I priced used too... but with 1.9% financing I can get a new one for like thirty bucks more than the used one I was eyeing.... so....

Waiting! Hoping there are some great deals in a few months. When in theory we'll be going places again.

If anyone sees Honda incentives that are not just for leases or financing, let me know. I'll take any cash incentives to get me off the sidelines...til then, I'll probably stay there b/c I don't need a lease and I don't need or want financing on their small cars (which is what I'm looking for:)...
There are a ton *. Honda is dying big time. When you are the top selling car and your sales are down nearly 50%, you have to take action**
https://automobiles.honda.com/tools/c urrent-offers?ef_id=1:1:1&CID=SEARCH_HRM_GOOGLE_EVERGREEN_NONMODEL_SHOPPERS&ef_id=1:1:1&CID=SEARCH_HRM_GOOGLE_SPRINGSALESEVENT_HON_BRD&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImO_g1seS6QIVDNvACh1ReAj0EAAYASABEgKZ1_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&zipcode=95818

**https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...of-difficult-market-conditions-301033721.html

There are a ton *. Honda is dying big time. When you are the top selling car and your sales are down nearly 50%, you have to take action**
https://automobiles.honda.com/tools/c urrent-offers?ef_id=1:1:1&CID=SEARCH_HRM_GOOGLE_EVERGREEN_NONMODEL_SHOPPERS&ef_id=1:1:1&CID=SEARCH_HRM_GOOGLE_SPRINGSALESEVENT_HON_BRD&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImO_g1seS6QIVDNvACh1ReAj0EAAYASABEgKZ1_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&zipcode=95818

**https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...of-difficult-market-conditions-301033721.html

See, they are all financing and lease deals (and $1K in Honda loyalty, which I don't have - we had a Honda, got a Chrysler, now after 16 years, want another Honda)...at least for the Civic...which is what my kid wants to drive b/c it's what her instructor uses, and my 1 mile driving per day to work spouse doesn't care:)...guess I'll wait til 5/5 (since all offers end 5/4) and see if they offer some cash incentives on a cash purchase...

See, they are all financing and lease deals (and $1K in Honda loyalty, which I don't have - we had a Honda, got a Chrysler, now after 16 years, want another Honda)...at least for the Civic...which is what my kid wants to drive b/c it's what her instructor uses, and my 1 mile driving per day to work spouse doesn't care:)...guess I'll wait til 5/5 (since all offers end 5/4) and see if they offer some cash incentives on a cash purchase...
I think your big savings are going to be from negotiating not incentives. Like I said, if you are a Honda dealer and your sales are down nearly 50% and a cash customer comes on the lot, you are going to do everything you can do to make sure they don't leave without buying.

My spouse is also looking for a 2020 CRV. Trying to be patient and see what deals come forth and if not then it will go to emailing Internet sales people to see what they can come to the table with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter