Thinking About Booking 2021 Cruise

KristenCH

Earning My Ears
We are currently booked for a Greek Isles cruise in June but do not feel confident that it will be happening, even though Disney has not announced anything. We are thinking about booking our back up cruise now (we are currently booked on the eastbound transatlantic sailing, our back up cruise would be the Med itinerary immediately following). Should we book it now, just in case? The only thing stopping us is that we would have to call up Disney to try and get the same stateroom that we have on the EBTA, since it is not showing online.

I would book it now since everyone is re-booking. I actually have the EBTA 2021 and the 7nt Med B2B booked as well. I think the call to Disney would be worth it....or you can always contact Dreams Unlimited agent to book it! They are wonderful and you will get some OBC too! Good luck. It just feels so good to know that this too shall pass.

I would book it now since everyone is re-booking. I actually have the EBTA 2021 and the 7nt Med B2B booked as well. I think the call to Disney would be worth it....or you can always contact Dreams Unlimited agent to book it! They are wonderful and you will get some OBC too! Good luck. It just feels so good to know that this too shall pass.
Thank you for the advice! I am glad to get a second opinion. Well I will see you onboard next year!

I would hold off. I fully expect some booking perks once this virus settles down because the economy will be a wreck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter