Thinking Back

disneychik21

Mouseketeer
So I am leaving in 3 days (well basically 3 sleeps and 2 days now :)) and I have been listening to old podcasts, including many of my favorite laugh out loud until it hurts episodes. It got me thinking about and wondering if there were some that I missed (I don't think so, but who knows).

What are some of your favorite past episodes that I should go back and listen to? (I've already listened to the one with Bob and the Dole Whips a few times, haha, it will always be a favorite).

Thanks for the advice DISers!

The "laugh-out-loud-until-hurts" episodes are certainly very good, but my favorite episodes are the 7-in-7s. Especially since when I go, it's all about the resort. :) I really get a lot out of the 7-in-7 podcasts, so I'm a little partial to those.

Here is my #1, you may have already seen it, but it's worth rewatching

Keep in mind this is one of my favorite lunch spots

I couldn't tell you which episode it is (or even what year it's from), but "Tutus" had me in tears from laughing.

Here is my #1, you may have already seen it, but it's worth rewatching

Keep in mind this is one of my favorite lunch spots

That is so great and also a reminder how how slick the production seems now (and also how much weight Pete has lost) ... also Pete called it in there about Craig being producer

I think my favorite line was "Who want's more bad?!?!?" ... making it my second favorite Kevin saying to "It could kill rats"

Kevin Tyne Daly.jpg

All of Kathy and Teresa's 101 Series especially Epcot Future World. "Stop talking about the pig" had me laughing so hard my co-worker asked what I was listening too.

Kathy also did a wonderful program on Legoland.

Kevin and John's coverage of the opening of Via Napoli is hysterical! August 18, 2010 :rotfl2:

Tutus were on September 1, 2010. Adding that this was the "Spooktacular!" episode as well!

Yeah... I was sweating just listening!

I've been listening since 2010, but just recently all the really old shows have started appearing in my iTunes feed. Of course, they were probably always there, I just wasn't tech savvy enough to know how to find them! LOL
I've been going back and listening to all the old shows from 2007. So weird to think they are almost ten years old now. Of course, I love getting to know "Bahb." He was quite the character. He passed away shortly before I started listening regularly, I think. It seems like the roundtables were a little more relaxed than the productions are now - of course, there was no video and at one point Pete mentions that people have been emailing him asking him to post pictures of the team members, but he stated they all were camera shy and wouldn't do it. Funny to think about how all of them seem so comfortable on camera now. I also think, but could be wrong, that these shows were recorded before Corey and Julie had their cute children. At one point they are talking about seeing the parks from a child's point of view, and Pete mentions that none of them at the table have small children, with the exception of Bob's grandchildren. One more thing that cracks me up... Julie continuously calls Pete "Peter!" I don't know why that makes me laugh every time, but it does. I know Peter is his name, but it sounds so much more formal than Pete. These shows are a really fun way to just relax on my commute... I know all the info is old, so I don't really pay much attention to the content, just the back and forth between the team members, and it is a really fun way to pass the time!

Kevin and John's coverage of the opening of Via Napoli is hysterical! August 18, 2010 :rotfl2:

Tutus were on September 1, 2010. Adding that this was the "Spooktacular!" episode as well!

Ok...
I need to find this on my way home. You're the second person to mention this episode as a "must listen to"....

Personally,
My favorite episode is the one from last year that involved the discussion of the "whale ornaments" at Sea World's Christmas Celebration.

"You wouldn't believe how many of those little hooks they have to use"...:goodvibes

Love going back and listening to the old podcasts, as I have only discovered the Dis Podcasts a couple of years ago. Keep the recommendations coming!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter