Thinking of changing arrival dinner ADR.. WWYD?

bamaliving

Mouseketeer
We have a reservation for our arrival night at Boma, which I really want to try, but we also have a reservation at Tusker House for breakfast later that week. I'm afraid the two will be too similar, although Boma is dinner and Tusker House is breakfast. I would probably choose Boma over TH but we've got to keep TH for the character dining with DD.

Other restaurants I'm considering that have availability...

Grand Floridian Cafe
Maya Grill
The Wave​

I don't really want to go to Disney Springs. It's always so crowded. I would consider Boardwalk. I also only want to use 1 TS credit, so that eliminates several. I want a nice, relaxing dinner and enjoy checking out the different resorts. What what you do?

my first four meals at my last WDW trip were Skipper Canteen, Sanaa, Tusker House and Yak & Yeti, with boma breakfast a few days later. no one would think twice about having two completely american style meals in one trip, I'm not sure why people worry so much about Boma and TH. good food is good food.

I really like the Grand Floridian Café and then you can walk around the hotel and ride the monorail. Which hotel are you staying at? I like to pick something easy to get to on my arrival day. I personally hated the Maya Grill and would never recommend that to anyone. Terrible terrible food.

I really like the Grand Floridian Café and then you can walk around the hotel and ride the monorail. Which hotel are you staying at? I like to pick something easy to get to on my arrival day. I personally hated the Maya Grill and would never recommend that to anyone. Terrible terrible food.

Thanks for the input! (I went to FSU- Go Noles!) We're staying at Art of Animation. We'll have our vehicle, so I figure just driving to one of the resorts won't be too bad. I've been to Maya Grill once and really enjoyed it, but that was probably 12 years ago and I know a lot can change in 12 years!

We're staying at Art of Animation.
I would drive to Boma then and spend some time touring the resort.
We did that when we stayed a CBR a few years back and had our car. One of our best nights.
Tusker breakfast is a totally different experience and my kids love it. Characters visiting during breakfast wasn't bad either :)

Thanks so much for all of the input! We'll keep our Boma ADR. I'm just second guessing myself. :)

Thanks so much for all of the input! We'll keep our Boma ADR. I'm just second guessing myself. :)
it's so easy to do but then in the moment you just enjoy your meal and all of the planning and "flow" and trying to even things out doesn't really seem to matter. I discovered this when I realized on my trip i accidentally booked Ohana breakfast and Garden Grill breakfasts back to back (virtually the same thing). Didn't matter :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter