Third Time's the Charm! A June, Oct/Nov and Dec '19 PTR complete 12/22!

Hi there :wave2: Stumbled across your PTR and joining in!

:welcome: Thanks for joining!

Wowsers on having been to Disney 21 times...I’m slightly jealous! I’m trying to keep up with the switching between trips! :rotfl:

The annual pass has really increased the trip count lol! I'm trying to keep June trip updates in purple and October/November in pink to keep it less confusing but I still get confused myself lol

I hope you manage to get your reservation at Pop Century...I love that resort! I’m staying at Caribbean Beach Resort for my next trip so looking forward to hearing all about it on your trip.

Caribbean Beach looks gorgeous! I'm hoping we love it!

I’ve never done a 5k at Disney but you’re persuading me to look into them.

The Disney races sound like so much fun. I just hope we can survive it lol.

glad you had Disney to focus on on March 25th...a huge respect to you and the job you do.

Thank you :goodvibes:goodvibes

Kudos to you on doing early magic hours and MNSSHP in the same day!! Looking forward to seeing how that plans out.

I'm not 100% that we'll survive that either lol

Congrats on your baby sisters graduation and I found it funny how your DBF says he only goes to Disney because of you!

Thank you! I find it funny that he thinks it's true lol!

11 Days til Disney!

It's been so busy around here that it didn't even hit me how close our June trip was until it was June 1st!

I've been working crazy hours because we've been so crazy busy and short staffed at work that I'm taking all the overtime I can get and DBF just took a promotion at work so he's working pretty much the exact opposite schedule as me.

AHHHHH ITS HERE ITS HERE (in less then 2 weeks!) I am excited for you!

kims graduation.JPG

I look terrible because I had to go straight from work but she's adorable!

You look fabulous!

I got my upgraded magicband in the mail for my AP renewal. I'm glad I was able to order it before all the bands were out of stock but now I'm sad that I didn't upgrade our bands for October. I was holding out that they'd add new ones before our trip but hopefully it's enough time for them to restock!

UGH so jel! I still haven't been able to upgrade i check every day, i have a feeling DD will be making me purchase her a Belle band if i cant upgrade it before the trip!

October/November Updates

I'm heavily leaning towards adding a day to the end of our trip. I booked our dates before MVMCP dates were announced this year, based on our plan for last year. So our current check-out date is 11/8, which means our plan is to pack everything up that morning, check-out of the hotel and spend the day at the parks with MVMCP until midnight and then drive about an hour to Mike's mom's house.

Just typing it makes me tired.
Adding the extra night will allow us to have a low-key morning after MVMCP before loading up our car, which I imagine know will be a task after 15 days of accumulating things.
car coming home.JPG

OMG that's a TON of stuff I think if you can swing the extra day you totally should! I mean if you want someone to tell you NOT to add the day you have come to the WRONG place!

AHHHHH ITS HERE ITS HERE (in less then 2 weeks!) I am excited for you!

Yas I can't believe it's almost time!!

You look fabulous!

Thank you 🥰

UGH so jel! I still haven't been able to upgrade i check every day, i have a feeling DD will be making me purchase her a Belle band if i cant upgrade it before the trip!

:rotfl:Maybe if anything you can get those magicband skins to hold her over if you can't? DBF was offended that I upgraded my AP band without telling him we could upgrade our October bands until it was too late. Meanwhile, we both have purchased so many bands over the years that we have way too many.

OMG that's a TON of stuff I think if you can swing the extra day you totally should! I mean if you want someone to tell you NOT to add the day you have come to the WRONG place!

Oh man, I know!! As we were loading the car I was convinced we weren't gonna get it all home lol. I had an entire suitcase just for ears!

I love posting here because my plans are always enabled :rotfl:. When I tell my non-Disney friends, they say things like "What could you possibly do for two weeks at Disney" and then I start reconsidering the friendship lol.

Joining in super late to the game. Your June trip is so close! I can't wait to hear all about it.

I didn't go through quoting 7 pages of updates, but both trips look great. It was funny to see your Six Flags pics. We're about an hour south of there and we often tag along when our friends have bring-a-friend days. I'm sure we'll be members once my girls are tall enough to do most of the rides, but for now we're a Sesame Place family.

Joining in super late to the game. Your June trip is so close! I can't wait to hear all about it.

I didn't go through quoting 7 pages of updates, but both trips look great. It was funny to see your Six Flags pics. We're about an hour south of there and we often tag along when our friends have bring-a-friend days. I'm sure we'll be members once my girls are tall enough to do most of the rides, but for now we're a Sesame Place family.

:welcome: Thanks for joining! I can't believe how close it is!

Oh wow- I don't think I realized how close you guys are! I loved Sesame Place as a kid. The Six Flags membership is definitely worth it. We don't go as much now as when we were younger but it's basically the same price as going to the park once.

I can't wait to hear how the first Villains AH goes either!

Your trip is so close!!

Omg the photo of your car from last November- hilarious! I guess that's a perk of driving though!

Nice snag on the villains band! I hope they restock them all too. The crazier thing is that when you go to look it doesn't even say they are sold out, just shows the solid colors lol even though we all know thats the case!

Adding a night to the end of your trip definitely sounds like a good call, I can only imagine how late your night will be if you don't!

I can't wait to hear how the first Villains AH goes either!

Your trip is so close!!

Omg the photo of your car from last November- hilarious! I guess that's a perk of driving though!

Tonight's the night to get the first reviews!

Omg I know lol. I don't think I can ever go for that long without driving- I'd never get everything home lol

Nice snag on the villains band! I hope they restock them all too. The crazier thing is that when you go to look it doesn't even say they are sold out, just shows the solid colors lol even though we all know thats the case!

Adding a night to the end of your trip definitely sounds like a good call, I can only imagine how late your night will be if you don't!

I know!! I went to go look and I was like what on earth lol.

Yeah I feel we'd be beyond grumpy while driving otherwise and I'm the worst when I'm grumpy lol

6 Days Til Disney!

So this was supposed to be my 1 week countdown post yesterday but time got away from me- so now it's a 6 days til Disney post! 🥳🥳

The reason why I ran out of time yesterday is a fun one though. My sister and I went to get new tattoos and I combined my nursing career and love of Disney and got:

62130202_10214002098711320_5847743989507162112_n.jpg

I was a little concerned with it being so close to our trip and being in the sun but my tattoo artist wasn't worried especially since it's on the inside of my arm as long as I don't walk around Disney like this:

giphy.gif

I'm still trying to rearrange our DHS day. We've decided to wait until we get to Florida and see how we feel about the After Hours. I have decided to cancel our Beaches and Cream reservation though. We're going to eat in Disney Springs and don't want to be held to a reservation after. We'll either get dessert in Disney Springs or take a bus to the Boardwalk and go to Ample Hills before going back to DHS (which will probably be what DBF picks since I went to the Brooklyn location over the weekend with my friends and he's still jealous)!

I haven't started packing yet but I've started gathering the stuff I want to pack so I'm at least ahead of my usual schedule lol

October/November update

We've definitely decided to add the extra day to our trip and I booked a Tusker House reservation for that day! We've always enjoyed meals there but haven't eaten there recently since we always eat at Yak and Yeti. Plus, the AK holiday offerings mentioned Christmas cheer at Tusker House so it seems like the perfect addition to the day.

Obviously our FP day is still quite a ways away but the new tiers starting 8/29 at HS have me freaking out! The only things I can hope are that
A) it'll be temporary for the opening of SWGE and
B) it'll hopefully be easy to get same day FPs in the park since everyone can only get one tier 1 FP

That's all for now! I'm working Friday- Monday but I'm hoping to get back with one last update Tuesday before we leave on Wednesday!

I was a little concerned with it being so close to our trip and being in the sun but my tattoo artist wasn't worried especially since it's on the inside of my arm as long as I don't walk around Disney like this:

giphy.gif

I am sorry i though you were just going to do the Macarena the WHOLE TIME

UGH WHY IS MY GIF NOT POSTING!!!!

There best be at least ONE video of this! :rotfl2:

I know what is up with the new FP at HS i am not sure how this helps to be honest... but what do i know....

I am sorry i though you were just going to do the Macarena the WHOLE TIME

UGH WHY IS MY GIF NOT POSTING!!!!

There best be at least ONE video of this! :rotfl2:

I know what is up with the new FP at HS i am not sure how this helps to be honest... but what do i know....

Lolol that’s what I searched to find a gif of what I wanted! I’ll see what I can do :rotfl:

I have no idea how it helps either! I guess maybe they’re hoping to entice people to go to the shows that eat up a lot of crowds? But it seems insane!

It’s Disney Day!

Super quick update from my phone because, as always, I procrastinate everything and the day before Disney day is super hectic!

I got my nails done a few days ago since I was working the last 4 nights and knew I’d have no time today and they’re ready for Villains After Hours!
DB6AC490-F5B3-4301-A996-340F818A1CB5.jpeg

My car decided to start acting up the last few days but my dad was kind enough to offer to try to get it taken care of while we’re gone so fingers crossed he doesn’t call me on our trip with some astronomical price tag!

I just finished packing an hour ago and we leave for the airport in 2 hours 🤯🤯 #procrastinationproblems

If anyone wants to follow along with me on Insta or snap, my Disney insta is courtneysfairytaletravels and personal is courtneyeliizabeth! And my snap is rncourtney.

I’ll try to catch up on some reports from the plane ✈️! Can’t wait to start the trip report when we return!

Love your new tattoo! And your nails came out so awesome, your tech must be very skilled!!

Have an amazing trip!!!! Can't wait to see and hear all about it!

Love your new tattoo! And your nails came out so awesome, your tech must be very skilled!!

Have an amazing trip!!!! Can't wait to see and hear all about it!

Thank you 🥰 ! She's excellent- she dropped down to only working 3 days a week now and it's SO hard to get an appointment with her now lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter