• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thiry One Bags 70% Off Sale

I have been following this thread, just thought I would post that I ordered 12/26 and my order was delivered a few minutes ago. I did get a shipping email a couple of days ago.

I received my order yesterday around 10am. I stated that I hadn't received my shipping notification or an email.

It came yesterday as well.......about 4pm! :rotfl2:

I did make a 2nd order with a friend and it will be going to her house, but she ordered the end of the 2nd day so I am not expecting it too soon.

Very pleased with my haul overall. I took the blanket and the large UTL tote yesterday to my picnic and they both worked very well.

Dawn

I got my shipment Friday but it was missing an item. I had ordered 2 of the large utility tote but only one was in the box. Two were on the packing list though. I emailed 31 Saturday morning and let them know. They said due to the sale they couldn't send me another one but refunded me for the bad as well as half the shipping. I wasn't expecting them to give me back 1/2 the shipping since their shipping is pretty standard regardless of what you order so I was pleased.

I didn't really need the 2 bags. I had ordered 1 for me and 1 for DD. I gave DD the one that came in and she used it yesterday taking her stuff back to college.

Did your packing slip list that both items were in the box?

I do find it a bit odd that they wouldn't just credit you automatically for things you didn't receive.

Dawn

I got my shipment Friday but it was missing an item. I had ordered 2 of the large utility tote but only one was in the box. Two were on the packing list though. I emailed 31 Saturday morning and let them know. They said due to the sale they couldn't send me another one but refunded me for the bad as well as half the shipping. I wasn't expecting them to give me back 1/2 the shipping since their shipping is pretty standard regardless of what you order so I was pleased.

I didn't really need the 2 bags. I had ordered 1 for me and 1 for DD. I gave DD the one that came in and she used it yesterday taking her stuff back to college.

Did your packing slip list that both items were in the box?

I do find it a bit odd that they wouldn't just credit you automatically for things you didn't receive.

Dawn

Yes, I ordered 4 items (2 of the same thing). All 4 items were on the packing list but only 3 items in the box. I sent the email late morning Sat and received a response a little after noon saying they would credit me for the missing item. By late afternoon I received an email with the amount credited back to my card.

Yay! When did they actually arrive?

They came in just before 1 pm est. My daughter is so happy and is already planning on using her lunch bag tomorrow. She even gave one of the bags to her sister. My oldest DD never wanted one but was happy her sister shared.

I ordered on the 26th and am still waiting. On Jan 8 I did get the generic email saying how long it's taking to ship all the orders so at least I know they received my order. I have ordered from my consultant before and it's taken about 2 weeks to get an order.

They came in just before 1 pm est. My daughter is so happy and is already planning on using her lunch bag tomorrow. She even gave one of the bags to her sister. My oldest DD never wanted one but was happy her sister shared.

Glad it worked out in the end. Now I wish I had ordered the lunch bag!

I think I am supposed to keep these bags! I placed an order and then cancelled last week. On Monday I received 2 emails stating the order was cancelled and my credit card would not be charged. Wednesday I got a big box on my front porch. I tried to refuse at a UPS store, but they are independently owned and do not take refusals. He gave me a number to call and I put it in my pocket and now I cannot find the number. Is it fate or what?

I got a utility tote, thermal tote, a mini zippered pouch and a bib and burp cloth set today. Yay! I've already dropped off the utility tote and the thermal tote at a local shop to be monogrammed. Great deal! My total was $22 but I shared shipping because we combined our orders. Happy with my stuff :)

I also just got the shipping notice. OMG I forgot how much I ordered..the list went on and on :)

I'm still waiting too... It'll get here when it gets here... It's not as exciting as counting down to vacation, but I'll take it. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter