This cocktail costs how much?

pennymike

Must obey the Mouse!
We were on the 04/02/22 sailing of the Fantasy (no masks at all......pretty cool). We had a great time, but I noticed something I have never paid attention to in the past. My cocktail of choice for this cruise was an Old Fashioned. I paid 5 different prices for the same cocktail depending on which bar we went to..........is this normal or did I get scr*wed? 🍸

Maybe you hit a happy hour sale for some or drink of the day? Very odd though!

Yeah, if it was the same bourbon I have no idea why they'd be different. I had several on my cruise and the only variation I noticed was with different bourbon.

They did have a drink called Re-Fashioned that was prices differently.

We were on the 04/02/22 sailing of the Fantasy (no masks at all......pretty cool). We had a great time, but I noticed something I have never paid attention to in the past. My cocktail of choice for this cruise was an Old Fashioned. I paid 5 different prices for the same cocktail depending on which bar we went to..........is this normal or did I get scr*wed? 🍸
Same issue here and with Old-fashioneds on the Fantasy in February. Could not figure it out until a bartender in the Skyline said some bartenders give doubles automatically. Not a fan of that practice.

My husband drinks Heinekin 0.0. He said in November some bars charged $6 and change and some charged $7 something. So different bars may have different charges

I‘ve never noticed differing prices but I actually have no complaints over what they charge. I live in Los Ángeles where they charge double for a decent drink as opposed to DCL.

Was there a Happy Hour going on? On the Wonder in March, different bars had Happy Hours at different times, which may account for the different prices you were seeing.

When I was on the Magic in December I recall they had happy hours. Can anyone comment of this was just a way to get people to spend money during “Covid season” or were they always there? As I’m not a big drinker outside of the home ( i’m too cheap for that lol) I haven’t really bought drinks before to notice a change.

I didn't know that they had happy hours. This would be good to know if it is true

When I was on the Dream in January, I ordered wine mostly, but when I did order a mixed drink, I never ordered the same one twice. Thanks for the heads up…I’ll keep an eye out on the next cruise.:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter