This Frugal Family's DDP Reviews - 9 Days of TS, CS and Snacks - w/PIC'S!

Thanks so much for a positive Mama Melrose review. DH and I will be doing the FDP the day after Thanksgiving. I was starting to have second thoughts. You made me feel better.

Enjoyed your reviews. :)

Lea Ann

Hi Everyone! :wave2:

Thanks for your replies and questions. Just wanted to let you know I now have pictures attached and my review is complete. If you're addicted to the review board like I am, you've probably seen pic's of these from others already.

For the question about adults ordering the kid's moose at Le Cellier, I don't see why not. Le Cellier has always seemed very accommodating, and I saw adults ordering off the kid's dessert menu - just don't know if they were on the DDP.

Michelle :cloud9:

Thank you so much for your wonderful reviews! This will be our first trip on DDP and I'm really looking forward to it!

And - good for you on losing 5lbs!! I never let myself feel guilty for anything I eat at WDW because of all the walking we do!

:goodvibes

I really enjoyed your reviews. We are eating at many of the sames places so I found this very informative. Thanks!

Thank you for the thorough reviews. One quick question, where did you met the characters from Monsters, INC?

hilaryjudsong said:
Thank you for the thorough reviews. One quick question, where did you met the characters from Monsters, INC?

We found them right across from the ABC Commissary. They're just inside a building that has a metal garage door rolled up. The line to see them though is outside. Make sure to get a times schedule besides a map once you get to the park and it will tell you where and when they will be out. They seemed to out for most of the day. The Incredibles and Cars were also at MGM but in other parts when we were there.

Here's 2 more pic's. Sully was so much fun!

47b6cf34b3127cce8e976e58827f00000015100BbOWrRy1YsS

47b6cf34b3127cce8e976e59034e00000015100BbOWrRy1YsS

Great report! We will be dining at several of the same restaurants, so I'm glad to hear about them! Thanks for sharing and the pictures are great too! I'm glad to know that Monsters Inc. characters are available. My DD's love that movie! :thanks: :goodvibes

Yes, adults can order the Chocolate Moose at Le Cellier; in September I did and I was on the DDP.

As to the flatbread, everywhere I have had flatbread there has been a wait, at Disney and nonDisney restaurants. It is made to order as it gets very soggy (and not very tasty) if it sits around.

Cindy

Great report--I definitely would be "hoarding" MM treats if I had 14 snacks left--good for you!

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter