this is BS

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
this is what I get at my 60 day Fast Pass pick on all 4 parks just now. anyone else have problems?

"All FastPass+ distribution is concluded for the selected date at all theme parks"

"Whoops!
We are unable to put this page together right now, so please try again later."

Does this mean at 60 out all park FP's are gone. OR is the site broke again

Last edited:
I have no doubt if you don’t move at exactly at 7:00 that Living the Land will be gone.

As such, I conclude that you didn’t move fast enough. Not judging, but 7:07 is a little on the lazy side to get on that 60-day window. Early bird, paults. Early. Bird.

Just checked another board and they say the FP is down right now for everyone. Go figure with such a great site from Disney.

I have had weird things happen where the website on my computer won't work but i can make selections from the app. Usually I have both open and i see what is working best or at all when my window opens.

It’s just Disney IT failing on a daily basis these days. It will only be a matter of time they will start losing some money and will have to update and fix this problem. It was down a few weeks ago when we went to book fast passes. Some people were able to book and we missed out on FOP at AK. It finally went back on line at 10:00. Even Disney’s main site has been down a lot lately too. This is where the real money is made.

It's happening to everyone. Check out the main themeparks board for loads of info and complaints about it.

It will only be a matter of time they will start losing some money and will have to update and fix this problem.

Unlikely. Their site has been junk since 2007ish when I started looking at it. Changing "my account" to "MDE" and all the capabilities has just made it more obvious.

That happened on my 60 day window. I was livid. It turned out to be an outage and I got all of the FP+ I hoped for around 8 or 9 am after stalking the website.

My 60 day window is a week from Sunday, 6 AM Central time. I’ll have nothing planned for that day except refreshing the FP window.

It’s just Disney IT failing on a daily basis these days. It will only be a matter of time they will start losing some money and will have to update and fix this problem. It was down a few weeks ago when we went to book fast passes. Some people were able to book and we missed out on FOP at AK. It finally went back on line at 10:00. Even Disney’s main site has been down a lot lately too. This is where the real money is made.

VERY correct. Now, here is how to take positive action.....
CALL. Call, call, call, call, call, call, call.

1) Non functional website does not work. CALL. As the calls increase? The expense of doing real business increases. Corporations use functioning Web Sites to DECREASE the cost of doing business.
2) Website DOWN again? CALL - and report it.

One day, WDW will have a REAL Website, instead of an ongoing experiment. One that actually functions, with actual change control.
Today is NOT that day.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

VERY correct. Now, here is how to take positive action.....
CALL. Call, call, call, call, call, call, call.

1) Non functional website does not work. CALL. As the calls increase? The expense of doing real business increases. Corporations use functioning Web Sites to DECREASE the cost of doing business.
2) Website DOWN again? CALL - and report it.

One day, WDW will have a REAL Website, instead of an ongoing experiment. One that actually functions, with actual change control.
Today is NOT that day.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
I don’t think it helps or matters. I had a fast pass day fiasco. Was so angry—actually seething. Wrote a very strongly worded letter. The response back? Sorry you had some problems, appreciate you are an AP holder. Oh...we see you finally managed to get FPs to some of our most popular rides! Have a Magical Day.

maybe some day in the far,far,far future the DVC site will actually work the way it should. They don't have the money to fix it right. HA,HA

I had problems too getting FP+. Olaf kept popping up with his head off with “Oops” try again later. Had to keep logging on & off. I hear so many complaints over the years but nothing seems to change or get better. With Disney’s high expectations of their employees & emphasis on customer satisfaction, I’m really shocked Their IT is so poor.

If those rogue websites wouldn't sit there scanning the Disney and DVC programs all the time, they might work for us.
Gotta mention - one of the simplest things to do with a good website is to block access by IP or HTTP Referrer. If Disney is being "overscanned", they have every ability to stop this.

In my own home - I have a lovely basic Firewall/Router. It is quite effective at blocking CHINA and RUSSIA, at the country level. Not perfect.... but it get's all the main IP address range assignments. Oh, BTW - I've had over 2700 blocked contacts, over 30 days :).

I’m really shocked Their IT is so poor.

Sorry, but you clearly have idea what it takes to design an app that works with all the greatest new hardware, while simultaneously supporting older legacy equipment. You know, the people still rolling around on iPhone 4, or cheap early android stuff. Add to that, sketchy cell service, overloaded wifi at the parks. to consumers crappy networks at home.

I am in IT. My device are all newish and updated / maintained, my network is rock solid and I never EVER have an issue with an disney website or MDX app.

I can't tell you how many homes I have been in where you can only use wifi in the kitchen, and how many people do you know with windows virus issues and malware, or Mac and IOS devises 3 and 4 releases behind.

Sorry, but you clearly have idea what it takes to design an app that works with all the greatest new hardware, while simultaneously supporting older legacy equipment. You know, the people still rolling around on iPhone 4, or cheap early android stuff. Add to that, sketchy cell service, overloaded wifi at the parks. to consumers crappy networks at home.

I am in IT. My device are all newish and updated / maintained, my network is rock solid and I never EVER have an issue with an disney website or MDX app.

I can't tell you how many homes I have been in where you can only use wifi in the kitchen, and how many people do you know with windows virus issues and malware, or Mac and IOS devises 3 and 4 releases behind.

No, I’m not in IT but husband has for over 30 years. I’m certain we’re pretty solid on our end.

While I’m not the most up to date on my phone it’s a IPhone 6S plus the software is up to date and I have WiFi throughout my house. The cable modem that the cable company gave to me acts up once and a while and has to be reset. We had major issues when we tried to make fast passes at 60 days out. Most of the time when people say they can’t get on I can. It was down for 3 hours, when it came back on at 10:00 it still acted up once or twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter