This is Completely off Topic...Need to know where I can post soemthing else...HELP!!!

FamilyMcCord

Dreams Really Do Come True
As you all know I am pretty knew to this board and have posted a lil bit here and there and really appreciated the welcome I received.

However, I am in need of a little assistance and wasn't sure where I can post it at.

My family and I are looking to rent out a condo that is minutes from WDW is not DVC related and I am not sure where I can post this or if I am aloud to.

Can someone please advise.

Thanks guys for the help

You will find a great deal of information on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions Board.

In addition, you might also want to check out Dreams Villas of Orlando at www.DreamsVillas.com.

If you listen to the podcast frequently, you might have heard that John and I are the owners of Dreams Villas.

Kevin

Thank you for responding Kevin,

However, we are not looking to rent one for our use, but we have one to rent out for someone elses use. We purchased it when we were up for our first trip during Christmas. I am just not sure where I can post it to see if anyone would like to use it. It is a great steal, and I actualy listen to your pod cast everyday, I am listening to all of the archived ones until Tuesday. Hehe....

You might want to consider joining TUG (Timeshare Users Group). I hope that's okay to post here. Just google the name and you'll be able to find the website. They have a classified ad section where you can list condos for sale, rent, or trade. Lots of DVC owners use it as well. I believe it's only around $10 a year and that includes one free ad.

Sorry....I misunderstood.

Unfortunately, the boards do not allow for individual advertising.

The Orlando Hotel and Attractions board might be able to point you towards a property management company that would work for you.

Thanks.
Kevin

Mindy,

Thank you very much for the info. I truly appreciate it. Unfortunately we are not going to be able to use it this year because of paying for a wedding and WDW Honeymoon....YAY..can't wait for that one.

Thank you all for helping me.

this is the forum where you have topics like, "above the pearls below the crown" & "who wants ice cream" is it actually possible to post something off topic?

To me this was off topic and I wasn't quit sure if it was appropriate or against the rules. So before I went any further that is why asked the question, but you sure are right about is there truly anything that is off topic for this board. When you listen to archived pod-casts and for like a month straight they were having conversations about poo...then is there truly anything off topic around here...hehe..just a poo for thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter