This is Happening!

giphy.gif

..... to get a pedicure for a proper Kickin’ It at the Fort photo....

Clearly, Beth, you've done your homework! :thumbsup2

Somewhere, in a parallel universe, @mightyexplorers (the OP of the Kickin' It thread) is smiling. ::yes::

Have a safe drive down.

Bama Ed

Keep us updated.

We like pics...lots of them.:rolleyes1

Charlie, Miles and Baxter are adorable!! They look like awesome traveling companions! We are a golden-loving family too but have not yet taken ours to the Fort. Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to following along! :flower1:

Way back when when playing Little League Baseball my team was the Padres and that was the hat style we had on the front. It was one of those mesh back one's and I wish I still had it.

Great post, Beth.

It looks like you and the boys are in for a great trip. Keep us posted when you arrive. Although I was just at the Fort a month ago, It is exactly a year before I'll be back.

j

I had no idea that North Carolina was, "The Nation's most military friendly state." Now, here I am in Pennsylvania, feeling all left out.

The trip down 95 feels like it takes forever, though from N. VA it only takes a day and a half. Once we are on I4 and getting closer to Orlando we are all getting excited (and usually someone proclaims at the 25 mile mark to FW they need a bathroom.) But we always manage to power on and get there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter