this is how i want to get to the cruise next year

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
i couldn't figure out how i could possibly get to the cruise next year without flying....

but i've been building the itinerary little by little...

first i discovered that amtrak has a train from new york straight to orlando - no train change...totally cool...
i used to take the train all the time from NY to DC back in the prehistoric era when we lived in manhattan....i loved going by train...so much easier than flying..and that was before flying got to be a pain....

and of course i can get from england to new york by the QM2...no problem there...

but for the life of me i couldn't figure out how to get to england by train or boat..

and then i found the coolest site....
the man in seat 61....tells you how to get pretty much anywhere in the world from london without flying....so cool...

www.seat61.com

so now i have a route......it'll take me about a month that way, so i don't know how realistic it really is....ok...not a month, but at least 2 weeks....one way....but at least it exists as an alternative...
although, one of the ferries i'd have to use only runs from june to september...so i can't really go that way...but it's almost possible.....

if i had no time constraints i'd do it.....what an adventure....
i still may do the QM2 and amtrak segments of it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter