This is so disgusting

I didn't watch the video. However, I have a friend who works at Rise. When I specifically asked her about it, she said she has had to clean it up a few times from in the queue. I don't think she's lying. She wasn't really phased by it and didn't really consider it an epidemic. She has worked there for at least a few years. I don't get why someone would do this, and I'm just going to pretend it's a Baby Ruth :rotfl2:

I didn't watch the video. However, I have a friend who works at Rise. When I specifically asked her about it, she said she has had to clean it up a few times from in the queue. I don't think she's lying. She wasn't really phased by it and didn't really consider it an epidemic. She has worked there for at least a few years. I don't get why someone would do this, and I'm just going to pretend it's a Baby Ruth :rotfl2:

Poor Baby Ruth - it's always the go-to candy bar for this type of comparison. 🤣

Poor Baby Ruth - it's always the go-to candy bar for this type of comparison. 🤣
Well, if the shoe fits... I mean come on. You have to admit that it totally looked like feces in Caddy Shack :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter