This is the July 17th, 2005 (DL 50th anniversary) CA cruise thread

goingbacksoon

Study, or DISboards, which do I choose?
So ummm... who's coming? Or is there a thread out there already?

We just rebooked onboard for this cruise. We couldn't wait! And no airfare this time, wheeee. :tongue:

Hello going back soon! Are we on our own for this thread or did you find another? My family will be joining you on this 6 day cruise and we are thrilled it's leaving from CA too. It will be me my DH and DD4 (5 at time of cruise). We just got off the wonder 9/12/04.

We will also be traveling with our best friends GoofyGuy777 and his DW.

diznylnd -

Holy cow, I didn't think anyone else was really going on this one! We boked while we were aboard on 8/21, and the 7 day was so marvellous we knew we couldn't go back to the Wonder.

It is me (21) and my GF (24). I don't think there's another thread out there for this one, I looked, but then again I might have overlooked it.

We are over here in Westchester... maybe some more locals will join us?

Alan
"goingbacksoon"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter