This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Wow I totally forgot about this thread! Hi girls!!! Miss you all!

Marsha ~ that is so frustrating about your deck! WTH?? That's just crazy

Hope everyone else is doing well. We are potty training and it's going really well. I'm so proud of my boy and super excited to be almost done with diapers :hyper: I just posted again on my TR. Really excited to be planning a trip for next Jan. I've never been to WDW in Jan before. Chris is still going good with work. Making a small change by reassigning him in a different area but he still has the same schedule. That's all I can think of for now. I've been quilting a lot and not on the computer very much at home so it's nice to catch up here for a bit

Hi there!

Quilting is nice this time of year. Do you have a link for your new trip report?

I certainly hope so!

Wow! That seems crazy to me. Why the hold up?

It sounds like it all resolved out pretty good. But, it was a scary time I know.

Yes, was very scary and nerve-wracking :worried:

Wow I totally forgot about this thread! Hi girls!!! Miss you all!

Marsha ~ that is so frustrating about your deck! WTH?? That's just crazy

Hope everyone else is doing well. We are potty training and it's going really well. I'm so proud of my boy and super excited to be almost done with diapers :hyper: I just posted again on my TR. Really excited to be planning a trip for next Jan. I've never been to WDW in Jan before. Chris is still going good with work. Making a small change by reassigning him in a different area but he still has the same schedule. That's all I can think of for now. I've been quilting a lot and not on the computer very much at home so it's nice to catch up here for a bit

Hey girlie:yay:

Nice to see you here!!

Glad potty training is giong well.

Glad you got another trip planned :wizard:

WOW, that is nuts!! What is holding it up? Weather? It is good. It closed, so officers left do transporting, like Steve. They let a handful of officers retire at 20 instead of 25, to open up more spaces for other officers. A few officers that were younger went and got jobs with local police stations. A couple people 911 dispatchers The rest kept their jobs.:goodvibes

Glad to hear it went well with the prison.

We had lots of different delays -- windows took 8 weeks to get in, delivered wrong doors, stairs were redesigned (our choice) and bad weather. We are just not happy with it all. Now can't do patio until it warms up enough to pour cement...so another few months unless we get a heat wave.

Wow I totally forgot about this thread! Hi girls!!! Miss you all! Marsha ~ that is so frustrating about your deck! WTH?? That's just crazy Hope everyone else is doing well. We are potty training and it's going really well. I'm so proud of my boy and super excited to be almost done with diapers :hyper: I just posted again on my TR. Really excited to be planning a trip for next Jan. I've never been to WDW in Jan before. Chris is still going good with work. Making a small change by reassigning him in a different area but he still has the same schedule. That's all I can think of for now. I've been quilting a lot and not on the computer very much at home so it's nice to catch up here for a bit

We went in Jan for the last two years and it was great. Lower crowds, nice weather...even swam in the pools. But be prepared for crowds over MLK weekend and for several rides to be shut down, esp Kali and Splash. Hours are shorter, too.

Glad to hear it went well with the prison.

We had lots of different delays -- windows took 8 weeks to get in, delivered wrong doors, stairs were redesigned (our choice) and bad weather. We are just not happy with it all. Now can't do patio until it warms up enough to pour cement...so another few months unless we get a heat wave.

Thank You :goodvibes

Oh man, that sounds like a nightmare

This weather is unreal. Like Mother nature has lost her mind. Way too cold:sad2:

Hi chele

Nice to see some life breathed into this thread
Just practicing my CPR... ;)

Hi there!!

Puff! Puff! I'm trying!:rotfl:
:cool1: Chele's got the Oxygen going!

Is this a resurrection?
Looks like it is now!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2
WOW, that is nuts!! What is holding it up? Weather?

It is good. It closed, so officers left do transporting, like Steve.

They let a handful of officers retire at 20 instead of 25, to open up more spaces for other officers.

A few officers that were younger went and got jobs with local police stations.

A couple people 911 dispatchers

The rest kept their jobs.:goodvibes
So glad it all worked out!!! I know that was scary for a while!

Thank You :goodvibes

Oh man, that sounds like a nightmare

This weather is unreal. Like Mother nature has lost her mind. Way too cold:sad2:
I have not liked this winter at all. I had all the snow I want to see after being trapped on a mountain for a few days in OK. I like my Texas weather and frankly it's too cold for me now! Although today really isn't bad. Fresh air is blowing through the house etc... Will get cold again pretty soon but at least Braeton can wear all his cool Gymboree sweaters with his bright colored pants! LOL I am thankful I live down here. I have really felt bad for so many this winter! It's been quite bad!
All of you can be thanking God for small blessings. I posted or rather I thought I posted a fairly lengthy post the other night after Kelly asked me about the boys. Tyler is going through some things and I was rather whiny but it didn't take so ya'll don't have to suffer through it!!! :laughing: I'm not feeling so blah about the situation today so everything is good. Make a long story short Tyler will be spending more time at my sisters for a while. He needs the social interaction he gets there with the youth group he likes and he has a lot of good friends down there. And I mean good as in they are good kids and they are good friends. He's having a rough time feeling accepted around here and with the whole situation of his grandpas passing etc... it just worked out that he can spend time there with his Uncles and male cousins and do guy stuff while doing his schoolwork as my youngest sister lives in the same town and is a homeschool mom herself and is very dedicated to it. so he's been there since Christmas. i miss him like crazy but it is a good thing. Especially with how sick Braeton and I have both been. And there I went making a long post anyway!!!! :scared1:

Leah,

Tyler is at such a rough age. I am glad you have the family support.:hug:

Just practicing my CPR... ;)

:cool1: Chele's got the Oxygen going!

Looks like it is now!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

So glad it all worked out!!! I know that was scary for a while!

I have not liked this winter at all. I had all the snow I want to see after being trapped on a mountain for a few days in OK. I like my Texas weather and frankly it's too cold for me now! Although today really isn't bad. Fresh air is blowing through the house etc... Will get cold again pretty soon but at least Braeton can wear all his cool Gymboree sweaters with his bright colored pants! LOL I am thankful I live down here. I have really felt bad for so many this winter! It's been quite bad!
All of you can be thanking God for small blessings. I posted or rather I thought I posted a fairly lengthy post the other night after Kelly asked me about the boys. Tyler is going through some things and I was rather whiny but it didn't take so ya'll don't have to suffer through it!!! :laughing: I'm not feeling so blah about the situation today so everything is good. Make a long story short Tyler will be spending more time at my sisters for a while. He needs the social interaction he gets there with the youth group he likes and he has a lot of good friends down there. And I mean good as in they are good kids and they are good friends. He's having a rough time feeling accepted around here and with the whole situation of his grandpas passing etc... it just worked out that he can spend time there with his Uncles and male cousins and do guy stuff while doing his schoolwork as my youngest sister lives in the same town and is a homeschool mom herself and is very dedicated to it. so he's been there since Christmas. i miss him like crazy but it is a good thing. Especially with how sick Braeton and I have both been. And there I went making a long post anyway!!!! :scared1:

Good job with that cpr :laughing:

Sorry Tyler was having it rough. But am glad your sister was able to have him go there and he can spend time with uncle and cousins and still do his schooling.

Hope you and Braeton are feeling better soon

I am over this cold weather and more is on its way this week :sad2:

Well, whattya know! The old thread has new life! What a nice surprise! :wave2:

Leah, I'm sorry to hear that Tyler is having a rough time but I'm also glad you have the supportive family he needs. I sure hope you and Braeton get to feeling better soon!

Lea, I'm sorry to hear that Tyler is having a rough time but I'm also glad you have the supportive family he needs. I sure hope you and Braeton get to feeling better soon!

Hey Love :yay:

Lea, I'm sorry to hear that Tyler is having a rough time but I'm also glad you have the supportive family he needs. I sure hope you and Braeton get to feeling better soon!

Well, hi there!

:wave2:

One more day until I make my FP+ selections!!! I am so excited!!! :cool1:

WOO HOO

We going need details when they are made :thumbsup2

As I'm glancing over the Community Board, I see this :cool1::banana::yay:

Hi Girls!!!! :goodvibes

Hey girlie
:cheer2:

Hello Miss Love :cutie:

Fun being where it all began :goodvibes

It really is fun, like we are being nostalgic :goodvibes

Yeah... we're just missing... never mind. :rotfl: Not going there! :lmao:

Facebook is great and all but there is something to be said for smilies! I miss them when I've been away!

:lovestruc :worship: :love: :hug: :rolleyes1 :goodvibes :cool1: :3dglasses :yay:

:lmao::drive::laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter