This is Us- Season four

So, how’s everybody feeling about tonight’s episode? It’s the last one of season four so I predict we’ll find out something major, but we’ll also get 10 new things to obsess about all summer.

Maybe next seasons opener will be everybody socially isolating lol

So, how’s everybody feeling about tonight’s episode? It’s the last one of season four so I predict we’ll find out something major, but we’ll also get 10 new things to obsess about all summer.

Maybe next seasons opener will be everybody socially isolating lol
I wonder if TV shows will work the current pandemic crisis into their shows?

My hunch was right after the last Madison episode. The writers were definitely deliberately making her more likeable for a reason!

I called it a few weeks ago too!

WHAT AN EPISODE

So, so much to process and digest.

I’m so happy Kate and Toby are going to give Jack a sibling. It’s nice we got to see they are close as adults too. Although, did anyone else think she was talking about Kevin when she Talked about a celebrity crush? Turns out he’s her uncle.

The fight between Kevin and Randall was so awkward and painful to watch. They both said some very hurtful things and it’s going to take a lot of healing for them to reconcile. It does look like they do though.

I audibly gasped when Madison said she was having twins. That wasn’t even on my radar! Kevin will be such a sweet dad to those babies.

It was nice to see Nicky and Dr. K. When they showed him, I guessed that the horse guy was him as a younger man.

I have a sneaking suspicion that we haven’t seen the end of army lady. There’s a reason that we saw her tonight. Sophie, too.

Hopefully Kevin isn’t about to have a litter of kids lol

I wonder how much time has passed between the time Kevin and Randall had the fight, and Rebecca in the bed. The twins look young still, but Kevin looks aged a lot LOL. I'm thinking the twins look about 8 or 9? I guess that makes sense.

Man, the things Kevin and Randall said to each other were harsh. Ouch. My chin was on the floor.

I'm confused about horse guy. Who was he? Why did we see him so much?

I love seeing Nicky again. I love his character.

Last edited:
Ugh, the Madison twist is terrible. I’m not surprised, but disappointed. Love seeing Nicky again, the Kate and Toby adoption storyline, and adult Jack and his wife. Tough to watch the Kevin and Randall fight. But still finding the Madison story to be the worst part of the episode. Ugh.

I feel like the scenes with Sophie and Cassidy were like saying goodbye, signaling that Kevin was taking a new path with Madison. He had a wedding band when he touched Rebecca's hand at the end and talked about his pregnant fiancee in the Thanksgiving episode.

You could be absolutely right. That part of his life is over, and now he’s ready to grow up.

I called it a few weeks ago too!

WHAT AN EPISODE

So, so much to process and digest.

I’m so happy Kate and Toby are going to give Jack a sibling. It’s nice we got to see they are close as adults too. Although, did anyone else think she was talking about Kevin when she Talked about a celebrity crush? Turns out he’s her uncle.

The fight between Kevin and Randall was so awkward and painful to watch. They both said some very hurtful things and it’s going to take a lot of healing for them to reconcile. It does look like they do though.

I audibly gasped when Madison said she was having twins. That wasn’t even on my radar! Kevin will be such a sweet dad to those babies.

It was nice to see Nicky and Dr. K. When they showed him, I guessed that the horse guy was him as a younger man.

I have a sneaking suspicion that we haven’t seen the end of army lady. There’s a reason that we saw her tonight. Sophie, too.

Hopefully Kevin isn’t about to have a litter of kids lol
The horse guy is Madison's dr in present dsy.

Nicky was wearing a wedding band in that final scene too. Who is he married to? Where was Miguel? I think Rebecca (and Kevin) had aged too much for that boy to be one of Madison’s twins. Either she and Kevin had more children or Kevin ends up with someone else.

Nicky was wearing a wedding band in that final scene too. Who is he married to? Where was Miguel? I think Rebecca (and Kevin) had aged too much for that boy to be one of Madison’s twins. Either she and Kevin had more children or Kevin ends up with someone else.
The children could easily be 12 which would make Big 3 around 50 and Rebecca mid to late 70s. Miguel was older than Rebecca and probably Jack, as well. He had children on Jack and Rebecca‘s wedding day. Tess would be mid to late 20s which would also match her appearance.

Nicky’s wedding ring and Miguel’s absence give us additional storyline for which to look forward in upcoming seasons. Especially since the Kate and Toby tease has been lingering for quite a while.

ETA, Rebecca could be early 80s on death bed. Unlike Big 3 and Jack, her age has always been more ambiguous.

they interviewed the writer and he hinted that maybe the fact that Randal's mom has died is not really the case

I said that in our very first thread. There was always something that didn't sit with me.

-------------

Tonight -

Is everyone assuming because he has a wedding ring on in the fast forward he is married to Madison?

Not me. Blah!

Interesting that he looks much older in the fast forward scene. Meaning potentially older than eight to ten years (is that the guess for the children?). I guess Tess is the clue to everyone's age.

I always assumed that he would become a single father/shares custody and then marry someone else.

His son said to Randall that Kevin didn't have food in the house, or there was some kind of discussion in that realm about takeout.

There are men that cook and women that don't so I don't want to create a stereotype but that line really stuck with me.

It is possible that Kevin has many children and that the ones that we are seeing are younger than Madison's.

Okay, I obviously need sleep. :rotfl:I am stretching reality in real time!

Last edited:

Missed this! :thumbsup2

I guess I don't need sleep. Since I just regurgitated your post. :laughing::drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter