• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is why I brought my 3 year old.

NHTikiBeckie

DIS Veteran
We just got back on Saturday, we had such an amazing time! I edited a montage together from my video footage...I originally didn't want to bring her until she was 4 or 5, but I think as you can see she had a wonderful time going at age 3 :)

https://vimeo.com/85203345

So adorable!! Our boys were total 'Disney poster children' for our trip last year (their first trip, they were 4) all smiles and jumping just like your little munchkin!

I am preparing myself for disappointment with our trip next week....there's no way they could be perfect twice!!

So adorable!! Our boys were total 'Disney poster children' for our trip last year (their first trip, they were 4) all smiles and jumping just like your little munchkin!

I am preparing myself for disappointment with our trip next week....there's no way they could be perfect twice!!

I bet it will be a different type if perfect!

Precious, she is beautiful! Makes me feel better about out trip n May with DS newly 3 and DS 9.

Adorable!! Love her dancing! I'm taking my 2.5 yr old DD in a couple weeks for her first trip along with DS 6 and I can't wait to see her reactions!

That was sooo sweet to watch! thanks for sharing! I am going to be taking my almost 3yr old son and 6 year old daughter in march. They know we are going but they don't know when. we aren't going to tell them the day till we are in the car and ready to start driving! can't wait to get their reaction :)

That was sooo sweet to watch! thanks for sharing! I am going to be taking my almost 3yr old son and 6 year old daughter in march. They know we are going but they don't know when. we aren't going to tell them the day till we are in the car and ready to start driving! can't wait to get their reaction :)

That is awesome! I hope you video their reaction!

Okay, that was awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this. We're bring our 2.5 year old this summer, and I've honestly been a little nervous about how she'd handle being at the parks all day for several days. This just made me excited again. Looks like you had a great trip!

Okay, that was awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this. We're bring our 2.5 year old this summer, and I've honestly been a little nervous about how she'd handle being at the parks all day for several days. This just made me excited again. Looks like you had a great trip!

I was SO nervous...my daughter is pretty high energy and I was so worried about lines and if she would pay attention, but she was mesmerized by all of it! I bet you will have a blast!

Oh my goodness that was so adorable! I just love her face when she meets the characters. Makes me very excited for my 6 and 3 year olds first trip in April. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter