This is why you're fat.

I love food, including junk food, and DH has a degree in Culinary Arts. We both agree that the food pictured here is, for the most part, pretty disgusting.

:rolleyes: Did John show you that? Lol.

That site is so disgusting. I was seriously getting sick after page 2.

lol I've been through every page.. On my 1 Year Anniversary thread, all my pics came from there.

I want to try the double cheeseburger with pizza as the crust and flapjack fiasco. They look straight-up orgasmic. Same with the junkyard dog. There's a ton of other stuff I want to try. I've already had the circus waffle, McGangbang, chocotaco, elvis donut, and fluffernutterbutter sandwich

oh my god.
that is gross.
if i ever need to puke ill look at these photos:sick:

Oh Jenny you shuddit! I love McDonald's Chicken Nuggets, and yes I know how they're made. I don't have them that often but when I do I could eat my weight in them. Ignorance is bliss, haha!

Yet, at the same time in quite an odd way... so right.

Thank God someone agrees with me! Haha. I'm very much a girl, but when it comes to food I'm a man through and through. I <3 junk/fast food and would take meat, potatoes, and a vegetable over a salad and a water ANY day.

Mac n Cheese pizza and The Smoker sound AMAZING!! lol
And dorm room casserole..that sounds like pure heaven!!!! lmao!!

Most of that stuff didn't seem all that appetizing IMO...
some of it def did though.

pretty much all of this looks delicious to me, haha.

donut fries?! yumm
cafeteria surprise?! yumm
Fat Sam?! YUMMMMM!

however, i did just start dieting and all food is starting to look pretttty delicious at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter