This is why.....

J

jldriscoll

I don't come visiting the CB often! It is now 9am, I wandered over here at 7am, since 7 I was suppose to check dis, take a shower, feed my daughter, go to the store and post office. What have I done? No shower, no errands, no breakfast for daughter!!!

I have learned much in my time here though. I now know of tag fairies and their work. I really like the wealth of ideas and thoughts over here and that most of you are crazier than me!:p

Thank you for a most entertaining (and unproductive) morning!!!

That's so funny because you know I did just get her milk turn on toy story and come back!!! YIKES looks like I found my addiction. Don't drink or smoke so I guess it had to be something!

**MY name is Jennifer and I'm a CB'aholic**

This isn't a cult or anything is it?!

fd7ba14f.jpg

Yes, it is.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Make sure you stop over to the riddle. Things are a little quiet in the summer, but once school starts, it is my real addiction. I really miss it when I miss the riddle.

Originally posted by Breezy_Carol
Make sure you stop over to the riddle.

PLEASE NOT SOMETHING ELSE TO READ.....my eyes, my eyes......

It's too hot around here to do anything else outside today jldriscoll so you may as well just hang out on the CB.:D

You're right there Lars624 !!!!

Can you believe it, cable went out at 10!!! I "just" got back on line!!! 2 HOURS I lost!

And look..... in that time I got tagged in a big way!!!!!

Who doesn't believe in them?!!??! NOT ME!!!

Love your tag :teeth:

So, now you realize that the next step is attending a DIS meet, and it just so happens that there is a meet planned for August 17th in Battle Creek. You can read about it <b>HERE</b>

I hope you will be there, I would love to meet you :)

Katholyn (who may or may not be addicted to the cb ;) )

Originally posted by nativetxn
So, now you realize that the next step is attending a DIS meet, and it just so happens that there is a meet planned for August 17th in Battle Creek. You can read about it <b>HERE</b>

I hope you will be there, I would love to meet you :)

Katholyn (who may or may not be addicted to the cb ;) )

But if I meet you...I might become one of you... never to return to my family....you'll have all my worldly possesions and first born child.....:D...

Seriously, I'll look at my schedule...I'd love to do that!!!!

My addiction is why I am going to have to disconnect this computer from the Internet beginning in September. :rolleyes: ......Haha...I could never do that! :teeth:

I love it here!

I need to be reading and studying for SATs...have I? NOPE! lol :p

Carrie-haha! I dunno what I'm gonna do when school starts!

jldriscoll-
There is also a dis meet tentatively scheduled in September that will take place at 12 Oaks Mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter