This looks as if it could be interesting!

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
I just found this on wdwmagic.com

12 February 2003: Update

Further to the info below, there is very recent news to indicate that there remains a core of 3 projects for Epcot's rehab.

Rehab of Spaceship Earth. This new attraction, as hard as it is to believe, is being talked about as being a "coaster". It's budget is in excess of that for Rock n Roller Coaster.
A DCA Soarin' Clone
An unspecified third attraction
The budgets are around the $100 million mark for each, with the Spaceship Earth project having the largest of the three.

Opening dates remain around late 2006.

The likelihood of the above opening, will depend to some extent on the success of Mission Space opening this year.

I have mixed emotions on their changing Spaceship Earth.:confused: It is always such a peaceful ride to go through!

Boo! Hiss!

I don't want Spaceship Earth to change! :(

I so hope that isn't really true :( I love Spaceship Earth!!!

I think SE could use some updating, but I don't want a complete overhaul.

Don't like that idea at all. Why won't they just accept that fact the WDW is NOT an amusement/thrill park? And that's exactly why I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter