This made me think of Phantom Manor...

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
I posted a blog about this and thought I'd post it here too, this is what I wrote - made me smile...

On the way home from work I drive through a small village called Willian in North Hertfordshire and in the past week I have noticed bunting put up and some scarecrow type characters appearing in gardens and in front of houses. I little bit of digging told me that this is all to do with the upcoming Willian Fair, which takes place this weekend; 11th and 12th July.

One of these characters in particular caught my eye and after a few days of trying I was able to stop my car and take a picture with my iPhone – here is what I saw:

wax-bride.jpg

I immediately thought of Melanie Ravenswood, the bride who is the main character of the Phantom Manor attraction at Disneyland Paris. Below is a picture I took of Melanie which can be seen as you exit Phantom Manor. The blue face is as such because when you are there a hologram is projected onto the face which isn’t picked up by the camera.

wax-bride2.jpg

A tenuous link? Maybe, but anything that reminds me of Disneyland Paris is a good thing – just under 10 months until we go back.

That's awesome Steve!

Love you you got the fact that you have the new iPhone into it too :lmao:

lol its a bad sign when you are seeing dlp everywhere lol

I often see bits of buildings that remind me of dlp and on a recent school trip to lincoln cathedral my DD come back with a photo of a hidden mickey she found in the stonework :rotfl::rotfl:thats my girl:rotfl::rotfl: you know you have it bad when you start seeing these things !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter