• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This makes me sick

.. over a video game ? .. seriously ?

that's what makes me the most disgusted.
they ruined this kids life .. over a VIDEO GAME .
what kind of world do we live in?
i'm so disgusted and angry right now
i wish i could see all of those kids right now & give them a piece of my mind.

:headache:
(it was really hard to type any of that without using curse words)

That has to be the most mental thing I have ever heard of anyone doing. :mad:

Do I think they should get the death penalty for it tho? No. No one was killed. But life in prison? Yes. Because that kid is going to have to live with this for the rest of his life, so should they.

I read your thread about the videogame. I hope he is okay. I am shocked!!!:eek: I never knew that someone could be that mean!!

I wonder what happened to those boys that messed them up so much that they set a boy on fire over a video game. I do hope they get tried as adults, but the death penalty is too severe. Life in prison would be a fitting punishment

This is just terrible. No one, over any reason, should have to get caught on fire. On purpose! I can't say anything about the kids who did this here, for I will surely get kicked off the Dis!

That is absolutely horrible, in every respect.
I can't even bring myself to listen to the call.

I'm personally against the death penalty in all cases, but I think a life sentence in prison would be a more fitting, and more severe, punishment.

That was an unforgivable act.

I think those kids should get life in prison, and not because they didn't actually commit murder. Being burned alive and now having to live with severe burns and organ failure is worse than death.

I think life in prison would be more torturous than lethal injection anyway.

oh my god...

i was curious so i listened to about 20 seconds of the 911 call....so agonizing i almost started bawling my eyes out seriously you can just hear the pain and agony in this kid i feel absolutely terrible for him :sad2::sad2::sad2:

I heard about it a few days ago, but I also heard that he died. So glad, he's still alive though!

I agree with the life in prison. I always thought that was a worse fate than death anyway.

That poor child!! It makes me :mad::mad::mad:!!! The kids who did this don't deserve the death penalty but life in prison is not to bad. After hearing about it I will NOT listen to the 911 call!! It will make me feel super-sick!!! Poor child

Just thought i mention he was 15 thats what it said in the 911 call so dont think he is exactly a child

Just thought i mention he was 15 thats what it said in the 911 call so dont think he is exactly a child

he looks really young. i was thinking 12 or 13 from the picture, but 15 is still pretty young, especially to be fighting for your life like that.

i hate stupid people like that... the fools deserve the full adult sentence

i just heard on the news 2 of them are being charged with aggravated assault and the one who did the actual lighting him on fire part is being charged with attempted 2nd degree murder

Nobody deserves the death penalty.
Ever.
Especially not those boys who have quite the long life to allow them to think it out. Sooner or later, what they did will come back to bite them in the butt. And they'll have to LIVE with it.
It's so easy to just die then and there and never have to think about it again.
:sad2:

Nobody deserves the death penalty.
Ever.
Especially not those boys who have quite the long life to allow them to think it out. Sooner or later, what they did will come back to bite them in the butt. And they'll have to LIVE with it.
It's so easy to just die then and there and never have to think about it again.
:sad2:

i like this answer, mental torture like that is far worse than death

I have no words. If those things (not worthy of calling them anything but a thing) are guilty, I hope they suffer the same fate in Hell.

woops. i thought i'd read somewhere else that he'd died. sorry!

Yeah I thought I heard the same thing..?
I'm relieved to find out he's alive and ok-as ok as he can be...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter