This makes me so mad...DH's wallet stolen

cinlee3

<font color=green>I peeked at the presents one Chr
DH just called. He is a referee and just had his bag stolen. It had his wallet, keys, cellphone and equipment - extra shoes, shirts, flags, cards etc.

I am so upset. I just called and cancelled the debit card. He doesn't carry credit cards or checkbook. He is calling the police now. We really don't need this right now. He gets paid cash but I think he keeps that in his pocket.

Darn - I'll have to go pick him up when he calls me.

I am sorry that has happend. It really is rotten. I hate when things like that happen ona perfectly good day!

:mad: How frustrating!!! :mad: I am so sorry, that just puts a good day in the "dumper" :( . Hope everything turns out OK, who knows, maybe it was a mistake :confused: :confused: . Wishfull thinking...maybe.

On the phone with bank now. They apparently bought a $159.00 pair of shoes at Footlocker, then went to Dillards and spent $50.00 and Diamond Shamrock. While she was looking on the screen they attempted again and it was declines.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hopefully they will be able to catch them soon then!
I just received an e-mail last week about helping prevent against identity fraud.
One suggestion was to take evrything from your billfold/wallet and photocopy the front and back. That way you knew what was in it, had phone numbers to call, etc.
Reading what happened here will put that on the front burner for me!

Glad to hear your DH had you calling your bank ASAP....I least you can limit the damages...

Good Luck and a little pixie dust

I called to cancel the cell phone but it takes 24 hrs. I just called the number using caller ID block and the idiot answered. He said this is Joseph (not DH's name) What a jerk. I wanted to ask him if he likes his new shoes from Foot Locker and ask what he got at Dillards and Kroger:rolleyes:

It is sad that people will take what is not theirs. I hope they catch this person and make him pay back everything.

:mad: That really stinks! I hope they catch the jerk. So sorry for all the trouble this is causing you and your DH {{{ hugs }}}.

Well we just had the locksmith out to re-key the entire house because he has our keys too. DH took the battery and some spark plugs out of the car that they have keys to also because the guy has our address.

We sent a text message to the cell phone to at least leave the ref. bag somewhere so he will be able to work. DH has around $600.00 worth of stuff in that bag.:(

Have you talked to the cops? If the idiot is answering the phone the cops might be able to find him. Worth calling and asking them.

Oh no! I am so sorry this happened. :( I have had my purse stolen before, it really is such a terrible feeling. :(

I do so hope they catch the person who stole your husband's bag.

Yes, he filed a police report but since it was in Dallas it is not high on their priority. We need the police report to complete the fraud documents.

We learned a long time ago when our house was burglarized and they took a whole box of checks that we have to do the leg work ourselves. Otherwise it could take forever to get things done. They eventually caught the guy who did that. He was at our bank trying to cash a check in the drive through - Brilliant:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter