This must have been "be rude at work" day!

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
OMG, what is wrong with some people today.

First, I'm in the ladies room and someone is in the stall next to mine. I can hear them talking softly and I quickly realize they aren't talking to me. They are on the CELL PHONE while taking a wizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something's just gross about that.

Then another (new) person comes over to ask me a question about an instrument repair. In the midst of the conversation they said ".... used to be in charge of it but they are kind of dead right now". The person they mentioned was a co-worker and friend who committed suicide two years ago. I didn't find the comment funny at all and told the person right away. I also said they should not joke about this at work since many people could be very offended and sensitive to comments like this.

:mad:

That is terrible and they were very rude to say those things! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter