• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkicinski

54 years of marriage
We have been DVC members since 1993 and are offering points for rent AFTER AUG 1 @ $14.50 per point with hopes of making your Disney experience a memorable one. We have rented points several times before and have references, if requested, from past satisfied customers. Additionally, I can give you some pointers to help make your vacation more enjoyable. We can make reservations at OKW up to 11 months out (early Jan '19) and other resorts 7 months out (early Sept). If you are interested, please contact me at pkicinski@yahoo.com for faster service with the resort name (possible alternative), type of accommodation wanted, check-in and check-out dates. If you choose to have me book your reservation, I will need names, ages of children, address, phone number, and email, also primary contact person. Payment is made through Paypal and due when reservation confirmation is received.

Last edited:
We are looking for a studio for August 29-September 4 at Wilderness Lodge or Beach Club, but are open to other options. Do you know if there is anything available for those dates? We have rented points before and are familiar with the process. Thanks!

We are looking for a studio for August 29-September 4 at Wilderness Lodge or Beach Club, but are open to other options. Do you know if there is anything available for those dates? We have rented points before and are familiar with the process. Thanks!
Wilderness Lodge is open for those dates, but not for long. Filling up fast. This would be at Boulder Ridge. Email me at pkicinski@yahoo.com if you are interested in booking. Beach Club doesn't have much for September opened, single days. Hope to hear from you.

We are looking for BWV studio standard view for Sept 17-21. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter