• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This time next week.............

bonjovikitten

Mouseketeer
dh should be kipping, i'll be too excited to sleep and at 1.00 am we'll be off to Dover to catch the ferry!:woohoo:
This trip has suddenly caught up with us and I am really looking forward to it. Sea France have just sent me reminder email that i am going next week (like I'm going to forget! :lmao: ) Lovely lady who I'm renting the apartment from has emailed me confirming details (and I can see The Castle from the balcony apartment apparently, I'll take a photo!)
Decided that we will be doing the character brunch at The Steakhouse on sunday and the Princess meal for lunch on thursday. Also we have the main event the Hallowee'en soiree on Friday night.
Ds has his pumpkin boy outfit, the girls have maleficent outfits, me and dh have nothing yet :confused3

:banana: :banana: :banana: 7 sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire xxx

I'll dance with you

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Good luck with getting a costume sorted :thumbsup2 if you can't find anything just buy yourself pumpkin ears!

I'll dance with you for sure! This time next week I'll be packing up ready to leave home around 6am Sunday morning, to catch our flight!

We're planning to spend most of the week in the park, but also hope to visit Paris and Val D'Europe at some point.

We also have tickets for the Soiree, so hopefully we'll see you around, where are you staying?

Hi Annette, we are staying in a private rented apartment just by Val d'europe, so not far from the magic! :wizard:
Have a fun week too :thumbsup2

Claire x

We're planning to visit Val D'Europe this time, probably on the Tuesday, I've always wanted to go there but we've never had the time!

Wow!! Apartment sounds awesome!!! Take loads of pictures!!!

This time in a week you'll be there!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter