This time tomorrow!

PixieDusting

The Red-headed Pixie!
We'll be on the plane heading to Disneyland! Can't wait :-)

We were there for 2 short days last month, and all of us wished it could be longer....SO, I took the bull by the horns so to speak.

DH's birthday is today, DS turns 11 on the 24th. I decided to surprise them both and book a trip to celebrate their birthdays. We'll be staying at the GC, which we all thought was a lovely hotel when we visited last month.

I had to tell DH about the trip a week ago, as his mother has been hospitalized in AZ, and he really needed to know. So, for him the surprise is out of the bag BUT, DS still has NO idea :-)

Tomorrow morning I will wake up DS at 5:15 (ugh, but it gets worse...I have to be up at about 4) and finally tell him! The very best part is that we booked through Alaska Air, and kids fly free right now...so we're ALSO taking one of his best friends! She doesn't know yet either, since her mom wasn't sure that she'd be able to keep quiet about it. She'll find out at the crack of dawn tomorrrow as well.

We'll swing by her house at about 6, saying that DH needs to drop off some computer stuff for them (he's a programmer and has been upgrading their computer lately so it is a plausible explanation), and voila...Grace will hop in the car with us. Two great surprises so early in the morning!

I can't believe I've kept this under wraps for several weeks! I nearly blew it inadventantly several times....really close calls, but I managed to explain my way out of it. Anyhow, I'll post a trip report when we get home, with great detail as to DS's reaction :-)

Have a great day!

Oh man ....can I be your adopted DD? ;) :D :cool: :) Hope you guys have a great time and we want to hear all about it when you get back!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter