This use to be my playground

This is why I prefer the monkey's company!!!
Sad20Monkey.jpg

He told me he'd rather go back to the lab. :rolleyes:

Remembering when... things were fun, people were real, and Rob was here...

I admit I do not post on this forum very often but, I remember when this forum didn't exist on the DIS and there were some of us posting to one thread in another forum. We were super excited when they opened this forum and now I do not see any of the people from the original thread posting and have not in a very long time. I know some of us are active on other forums on the DIS, but I for one do not visit this one very often. The reason - I find the forum to be moving very slowly and many of the threads are not informative.

Informative in what way?

It's difficult to be informative on things that matter to the members of the lesbian and gay community when those are forbidden subjects. Our world is directly and often negatively affected by religious and political factors. Those two subjects are not options for discussions for this board, although you will see them appear here and there in other board topics.

Now, if you are talking about Disney, you have a limited point there. The Disney "stuff" is covered in many other boards, so why reiterate here? If you are asking for info about visiting Disney as a member of our community, then ask a specific question and you'll find answers coming from those with experience.

Remember, every day at Disney is Gay Day. :laughing::laughing:

While it's true, the city bulldozed the playground, I still have my fun friends to play with! We just moved onto bigger and better playgrounds! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter