• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This very moment at Disneyland.......

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
This very moment at Disneyland someone is eagerly waiting to ride Indiana Jones for the first time!

Your turn! :)

(sorry if there is already a thread like this here and I missed it. There is one for WDW on the Community Board and I thought we needed one over here if there wasn't already. Oh, and you can use California Adventure too. :goodvibes )

Oh fun!

This very moment at Disneyland someone is eating a Dole Whip and watching the preshow outside Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room.

Someone is experiencing Soarin' over California for the first time! ( I love watching their faces! ) :)

A child is seeing Mickey Mouse (in person) for the first time.

steph

someone is climbing in the tree house trying to keep up with their kid

Someone is walking through the park entrance and experiencing the one and only Disney feeling for the very first time.

at this very moment. . .

people are singing and swaying . . . and whistling . . . with the birds in the Tiki room (and a first timer is there giggling at the sight!!)

...People are entering the PotC ride que where they see the pirates pictures painted on the wall, and at once smell the humid water hanging in the air, mixed with the years old wood - they see the parrot 'talking', and they see the other riders coming back from their journey. As their hands touch the wood of the railings, it's weathered wood smoothed over from the years of handling, it completes that one moment in time.

at this very moment . . . .

someone is taking a trip to Endor on Star Tours for the first time . . . .

Someone with a fear of darkness and claustrophobia is riding NEMO :lmao:

Oh man, that was ME last January!! :rotfl2: Never again....:rolleyes1

This very moment in Disneyland someone is sitting on a blanket in front of the Rivers of America waiting for Fantasmic to start.

From the kids and I............

Someone is just finding out that space mountain is a dark and wild ride.
Someone is going for the high score on Buzz Astro blasters.
Someone is visiting hell on Mr. Toads Wild Ride.

I love this thread!

Right now a mom is buying her kid a special treat as a bribe, hoping to buy herself a couple of more hours at the park so she can see the fireworks!

Right now someone is reciting the Jungle Cruise spiel.

Right now a child is demanding to go on the ride they just got off of, again.

Right now a father can't believe how much money his family spent today.

Right now a mom is buying her kid a special treat as a bribe, hoping to buy herself a couple of more hours at the park so she can see the fireworks!

That was so me last year :lmao: and it still didn't work :rotfl2:

steph

Right now a couple is enjoying the fireworks and he is about to ask his girlfriend to marry him:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter