• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This website is doing STRANGE things!!!

Domo Arigato, Mr Robo.

BTW, it says I am me. Where's the fun in that?

I was you too a minute ago.

ya know there is really no gramatically correct way to say this, that whole sentence is making my high school english teacher cringe somewhere. :goodvibes:

Glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. I've logged in twice today to find that I'm someone else! :scared1: I don't want multiple personalities....I can only handle one!

The last time it happened, I tried to logout but it gave me an error & then had me back as myself.

This has happened to me as well.

I was in Chrome and can't log in AT ALL. I dumped my disboards cookies (twice) and still can't get in.

I switched over to IE and if I go to my UserCP, it's my username, subscriptions, etc. I am posting as the username that I logged in as, as well. However, the main board shows me logged in as someone else.

FWIW, I am a programmer and web application developer, so I would consider myself advanced on the tech-savvy front. Something is messed up.

I had our host make a change that we hope will help this issue. Please let me know if it happens again after 3pm today

I had our host make a change that we hope will help this issue. Please let me know if it happens again after 3pm today

I just now saw myself logged in as a different poster. Seems to be only happening on my Windows-based PC, not seeing the issue at all on my iPhone running iOS.

Yeah it's weird. I was princess something or other earlier today, now I am lbv7. Also sometimes it shows me as logged out and other times I am logged in. Strange.

Oh wow! Now I am TDC Nala. BTW, it says your inbox is 96% full - just thought you would like to know. :rolleyes: I hope everyone's privacy is protected and is not open to abuse.

No issues at all so far this morning, even on the troublesome PC from yesterday. And I see the Search function is available again. :thumbsup2

Am I the only one with issues this morning???:confused3

Painfully SLOW once again, Smilies are not loading, and the whole top portion of the webpage is not displaying properly????

Painfully SLOW once again, Smilies are not loading, and the whole top portion of the webpage is not displaying properly????

Nope, I'm getting the same thing. This is the first thread that has even displayed for me. Every other one that I click on it just goes to a blue screen and sits there :(

Nope, you're not alone. Huge problems just signing on to DIS all morning after posting very early w/o a problem. Now my smilies disappeared from my post from early this A.M. Can't see most of the smilies in the box next to this space right now either. :crazy2: Hope that smilie shows because that's how I'm feeling.

The problems this morning were actually caused by another one of our websites wdwinfo.com. A lot of images for the boards are stored over there and when that web site started to have issues it caused problems over here.
Corey is busy moving images and things seem much better now.

The problems this morning were actually caused by another one of our websites wdwinfo.com. A lot of images for the boards are stored over there and when that web site started to have issues it caused problems over here.
Corey is busy moving images and things seem much better now.

:worship::thanks:for all of your hard work!
I am one happy DISer, everything is rocking and rolling.
I'm staying logged in, pages are loading lightning fast and all is well with the world, WDW that is!!!pixiedust::wave2:

I just had this happen right now. I wasn't logged in at all, went to a forum and it appeared I was logged in as SAHDad (I think that was his screen name). I saw how many pm's he has, saw the checks next to the threads he's posted in. I didn't try to click on anything, I just clicked Log Out and it did the usual thing "Are you sure you want to...."

Yikes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter