This week e-mail show

Yvet

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh
Is it just me, or is'nt there a e-mail show this week.

My I-tunes don't give a e-mail show....
And on the podcastpage i can't find it either.

I was trying too and now iTunes even says that it is not a valid podcast URL. I deleted it and then re-subscribed like Pete suggested but still nothing :confused3 Add me to the list of people who will be downloading the mp3 and transfering it to iTunes. How did the URL change anyway??? I just don't get this stuff.

I also get a unvalid URL notice.

But no worries...
It happens al the time no valid url notices.
right now the disney cruise podcast has it also and some other dfo have it also sometimes.
It is'nt something to worry about.....
The ! wil disappear and it will load new podcasts again.....

I went to the podcast page, then hit "listen now." When the box popped up w/ all the different shows listed, the email show was there... but don't see it anywhere else!

I went to the podcast page, then hit "listen now." When the box popped up w/ all the different shows listed, the email show was there... but don't see it anywhere else!

I've just gotten in the habit of listening to it this way...it just seems easier for me!

I actually clicked the link to "digg this podcast" on the podcast home page and there was a link to the email show on the site that opened

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter