Thomson/TUI SFB coach transfers advice

Daveyboy

Earning My Ears
Hey Folks! David here. Spent ages lurking and thought I’d join in the fun officially :-)

I thought I’d ask a question here as I thought it was the best place to ask. My husband and I have just booked for Sept 2019 at CSR and have pretty much replicated our last trip from 2016. The only thing we haven’t planned on doing this time is hiring a car. We had one last time and as we were on site we just did not use it. We used Uber and Disney transport for everything and we loved it. Drinking around the world is not an issue during Food and Wine when you can hop on a bus at the end! Anyway, I digress...

...back on topic. We are traveling to SFB with Thomson in September ‘19 and as we don’t need a car (a decision only made easier since the introduction of hotel parking fees) we don’t know whether to use the TUI coach as I’m worried we’ll be sat for ages waiting for it to fill, stop off at loads of other resorts etc etc. You know the drill with these companies! Even worse on the way back as historically we really leave things to the last minute and try to squeeze all the extra magic in a park before we leave. I’m sure the TUI/Thomson coach would come to collect us really early & we’d have to slog it back to the airport stopping off everywhere again.

We pay £££ for our trips and we want to squeeze every last penny out of it!

Has anyone got any recent experiences with Thomson/TUI? Can anyone recommend a decent resort transfer company that would be a fair price?

Thank you in advance for all your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter