• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those of you who just got back...

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Did you see Duffy as a meet'n'greet character??? Rumors has it that he is being replaced, so what's the latest news on that? I heard about it in the Dedicated to DLPpodcast, but those guys don't like him, so I was hoping that it might be a wish more then a fact.

:blush:

We didn't see him last week at the meet and great, minnie was there instead although all his story signs were still there

I was there until the 16th. Last time I saw him at the Meet and Greet was the 14th which was commonly reported as his last day there.

After that he was in the parade only. But Donald is now on the main parade float too, they put Tinker Bell on his place at the back end of the float.

Not there last week. I saw some merchandise in the shops but I don't get it to be honest. Not a Disney classic character and doesn't have any real appeal or anything interesting about it. Still, that's just my opinion.

I had no idea who Duffy was so I don't think I'll miss it! Most people I know had no idea who Duffy was!!! :(

I think that the park are using the storyline of 'He has gone on holiday' for some reason and he wont be back until Halloween. He will however be dressed for the occasion :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter