Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks for reminding me! Hubby got that offer and he didn't get the bonus and he keep forgetting to put in a ticket. I've set a reminder for us to do it tonight because that was the whole reason he bought it early to make a purchase before the end of March for it.
We wondered about it anyway because in usual SB fashion, they said the purchase had to be made by 3/30 but our swagup expired 4/23, so it expired before the charge posted. :sad2: There's very few shops that credit in less than 30 days so why would they make the expiration date so short? (other than intentionally screw us)

To check for the bonus I think it would be in the "Other" category in your activity list. Most of my Swagup bonuses are listed in that category. I'd try other and then sort the point values highest to lowest to check for the 500.

So I was going through my old emails and I saw the one about making a purchase over $20 through Swagbucks shop in March, get a 500 SB bonus. I made 2 purchases toward the end of March, for which the points credited near the end of April, but I don't recall the 500 bonus. I'm not even sure how to check for it in my activity. Did anyone else receive this?

My dh had this offer and had not received the extra 500sb's for the purchase so I contacted them a couple of weeks ago. They said the offer stated to allow 64 days after the purchased credited before the bonus would post. So, I am in waiting...

Is anyone doing the child fund SB? It seems like a great money maker and good cause, but I am hesitant because I feel bad about quitting when the rewards gone.
Has anyone don’t it? Do you get credited quickly and is it hard to quit?

I have a lot of issues with these types of offers. We've sponsored a couple of children (through Compassion Int'l) for 10+ years. The sponsorship can make or break these kids. I'm not sure what the ChildFund offer is but if it is child sponsorship, I'd have a very, very difficult time taking on a child (and their family, as the whole family benefits) only to drop them a few months later.

My dh had this offer and had not received the extra 500sb's for the purchase so I contacted them a couple of weeks ago. They said the offer stated to allow 64 days after the purchased credited before the bonus would post. So, I am in waiting...
That's interesting. Hubby never found an email, just noticed it in his swagups and it said nothing of the sort there :) still doesn't explain the weird expiration date. But maybe I can get into his email and check for it, he sometimes skips past weird subject lines. 64 days? What an odd number to come up with. Let's just double 32 and see how many people forget :confused3

That's interesting. Hubby never found an email, just noticed it in his swagups and it said nothing of the sort there :) still doesn't explain the weird expiration date. But maybe I can get into his email and check for it, he sometimes skips past weird subject lines. 64 days? What an odd number to come up with. Let's just double 32 and see how many people forget :confused3

Oh yeah, totally think they are hoping people forget...but not us, right :D My dh did not receive an email about it either. Just happened to check his swagups and there it was.

how do you do this? Is ncraves the thing where you have to click the thumbs up or down to make it go to the next video?

The nCraves that you get when you click on them through the Daily To Do list have the thumbs up. If you go to Watch, then nCraves, there are other ones. It seems that everyone has a different group of them. There are 2 (one that says TV in yellow and one with a bird's eve view of trees) that only credit 1 or 2 SB but will possibly run all day. If they do, I typically get my daily goal just by running one. I don't have the 5 SB nCrave that OP was talking about.

I did the child fund, but when I go to log in to their site, says that my email can’t be found. Funny, when I am getting emails from them thanking me for my donation and so on.....

In AdGate Media, "Free SB" gets you 1 SB, just by clicking once. It's the red box with yellow ribbon.

HaHa, I totally forgot about this once the team challenge ended! I meant to see if they were still doing it or they got all the data they needed. I wonder if they are actually tracking some kind of data or it's just a way to get you to look at their wall every day. I'm hoping it's the later :)
Although apparently 1sb wasn't enough incentive to make me remember about it :) Thanks!

The nCraves that you get when you click on them through the Daily To Do list have the thumbs up. If you go to Watch, then nCraves, there are other ones. It seems that everyone has a different group of them. There are 2 (one that says TV in yellow and one with a bird's eve view of trees) that only credit 1 or 2 SB but will possibly run all day. If they do, I typically get my daily goal just by running one. I don't have the 5 SB nCrave that OP was talking about.

Ok thank you. This site has so much going on I feel like I am lost.

I signed up for the Hulu offer Friday morning, but I still don't have the shop activity pending. Is anyone else having this problem?

I signed up for the Hulu offer Friday morning, but I still don't have the shop activity pending. Is anyone else having this problem?
Hulu offer credited for me immediately. It did say up to 48hrs but since it’s been longer than that I’d submit a ticket.

how do you do this? Is ncraves the thing where you have to click the thumbs up or down to make it go to the next video?

There’s a banner at the top the web page that has a few offers and one of them is “watch these videos and earn big” and I click on the earn 5 SB now button. Sometimes they’ll play one after another and I just have to click keep craving or thumbs up/down and sometimes I have to exit out of the page and wait a few mins before clicking back in again. Today it’s not being nice to me and making me close it out and wait 10 mins before letting me do it again

Last edited:
Just an update to my post below. My Yahoo account, which is what my sb account is on, must be on the fritz. I'm not getting emails from multiple places, not just SB. Can't find them in trash, spam, anywhere. Well, to change your email address, SB sends a verification email to your old email to make sure you actually requested the change. Which I don't get. So I've been getting the run around on tickets for the last 11 days, getting responses like "Here's how to pick what swagmail your receive" and "I'm sorry you're having trouble logging in, are you using the correct password?" :sad2:

I did end up finding my Target GC from when I printed it originally and it has the balance, so at least I got that. But I've got 2600sb in the account and I'm bummed to let it go. I think if worse comes to worse, I'll cash it out for Paypal because at least that will go through automatically, then maybe I'll try using my MILs account that she signed up for but doesn't really use...

I'm having the weirdest thing happen... about two weeks ago, I cleaned out my email inbox that my swagbucks account is hooked to. It's my oldest account and the one I use for store emails and such, so it's always overflowing. I deleted all sorts of stuff, made an attempt to unsubscribe from some store emails, marked some junk as spam. Now I'm getting no Swagbucks emails. The reason I noticed is because I had ordered two $25 Target giftcards in February, one on my account and one on DHs. For some reason I tried to check the balance and it said $0... that was the day I was cleaning out my inbox. I went to deal with that today and so I resent DHs email for the gift card, pulled it up, called in, says balance is $25. Great, maybe I just mixed them up the other day. So I get in my account to resend the email - nothing shows up. I try my Best Buy gc from last month.... nothing. I submit a ticket to support (this was all this morning)... still nothing. Nothing in inbox, spam, trash, anything! Though there's a bunch of stuff from the last two weeks in my trash folder that I didn't put in there, even from today. :confused3

How long does it take to get your gift cards and money loaded into your PayPal? I know it says up to 10 days but just curious how long on average

How long does it take to get your gift cards and money loaded into your PayPal? I know it says up to 10 days but just curious how long on average
Usually paypal is with in 2 business days, but it has taken longer at times. Other gift cards do seem to take at least 5 days

If you go to Watch, then nCraves, there are other ones. It seems that everyone has a different group of them. There are 2 (one that says TV in yellow and one with a bird's eve view of trees) that only credit 1 or 2 SB but will possibly run all day. If they do, I typically get my daily goal just by running one. I don't have the 5 SB nCrave that OP was talking about.

Is there a trick to having these play on auto play? I have them, but I have to keep clicking to advance (not just at the end when I get the points, but each minute or so when it switches to another video).

Since Feb usually been 5 business days for me. I got lucky one month and it was 2.
Before Feb I was getting it in 1 bus day, 2 tops. It was faster than GC's. Now it seems about the same, anywhere from 2-5 days.

Since Feb usually been 5 business days for me. I got lucky one month and it was 2.
Before Feb I was getting it in 1 bus day, 2 tops. It was faster than GC's. Now it seems about the same, anywhere from 2-5 days.

Thanks. I got my target GC today...I requested it in Sat. Does paypal just get out into your account or does it work like a GC where you have to redeem it?

I have a limited time bonus thing for gold surveys. 20% extra on all completed surveys. Pretty sweet since I had my final survey for the Roomba testing today. Got 200SB plus the 40sb bonus. The bonus did not apply to my daily goal total but I'm totally OK with that since just the one survey put me over my second goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter