Those using swagbucks ???

Oops...meant to reply to the Dailybreak response! :)

I cannot get these to credit any more! Anyone else having the same issue? How would I prove I did it through a SB link if I end up submitting a ticket?

I started having trouble with mine crediting. I switched from Safari to Chrome and they’re crediting normally now.

I was thwarted with my virtual Visas and Sam's club because they'd only let me put two Visa cards on there. Didn't know that, but not the end of the world.

My coupon prints are not crediting:(
Mine either!!! I am going to screen shot what I do today and submit for a ticket. I printed Friday Saturday and Sunday, all the exact same way and I only got Friday and Saturday. And I haven’t gotten any this week for the extra ones

Got a nice surprise yesterday, several of my coupons paid out on redemption. It takes so long I don't remember exactly when I used them, but I got the 25sb per coupon as advertised. Made all my goals without even realizing it. Of course I don't think that helps with this swago board but still nice to see the jump in the SB total for no additional work :)

You Guys! I won Swag IQ tonight! 3x sb, so it ended up being just under $6. Woot!

Woohoo!

I won also...and also had a 3x but did NOT get the 3x! So I've got to write (I was out when I won and wanted to get home to check in case it was delayed for some reason)

Did the extra from Swago count toward your daily goal? I can't recall if the 3x counted the last time I won it a few months back or not.

Woohoo!

I won also...and also had a 3x but did NOT get the 3x! So I've got to write (I was out when I won and wanted to get home to check in case it was delayed for some reason)

Did the extra from Swago count toward your daily goal? I can't recall if the 3x counted the last time I won it a few months back or not.

No, the extra didn’t count toward daily goal. Just the regular jackpot amount.

How about making a new dailybreak account? Maybe it would credit then? I highly doubt SB would give you credit if you submitted a ticket (but you never know I guess).
I've done that before and it sometimes works. I'm going to try a different browser and see if that works.

I was thwarted with my virtual Visas and Sam's club because they'd only let me put two Visa cards on there. Didn't know that, but not the end of the world.
Quoting myself here... I got a $25 Virtual Visa as the discounted gift card for my account and my husbands, since it was 25sb less than the Walmart GCs I would have got and one of the accounts I had a 150 swagup from SWAGO. I also redeemed for a $10 VV since I have a ton of those swagups. I have been getting Walmart GCs and then using them on Sam's website for the $150 Disney pack. Sam's would only let me put in 2 different Visas for payment - it did not matter if I put in VV or one of my actual credit cards, and I could use other cards in addition to the 2, so I ended up with my 2 $25 VV and an AMEX card. So I had this $10 VV still, and was just able to use it to buy a Walmart eGC for $10, so now I can save it for my next Sam's order. The eGC is already in my email.

Sigh. Guess I wil have to put in a ticket for the 200 survey bonus also. Why do they offer a bonus and then not give it out unless you ask for it?I have completely stopped any shopping through SB because it is such a pain.

Put in my ticket after I posted this, got the credit later this evening. Still annoyed they don't just give the bonus automatically.

Last edited:
Yeah I've had to ticket a lot recently - the 200 sb for the surveys (got credit for that on Tuesday); Hulu offer - finally got a response on that yesterday that they are working with Trialpay on that one - so hopefully I actually get the 2,500 SB credit on that one. I also had to ticket because one of my october spin and win swagups didn't automatically credit and going to have to ticket a recent target shop that only shows me getting 1 sb per $1, when it was 2 sb per $1 when I purchased.

We ate at Red Robin this weekend and it showed up in my activity as SwagBucks Local. It doesn't show in the app as being one of the places to qualify and has never showed before. It looks like it's crediting at 5% cash back. Just wondered if anyone else has had things credit from SwagBucks Local that didn't show in the app.

I'm debating turning in my SWAGO board today. If I do so, I'll hit my second goal, which is pretty high today, giving me 39 bonus SB. I don't have anything else big hitting, so I think if I wait, I'll turn it in on a different day and have a smaller second goal. I won't get anymore squares filled in, so I'm pretty sure I'm done. Anyone see any reason to wait?

I'm new to swagbucks. I cashed in to get a Rainforest Cafe gift card which is awesome since we love to go there at Animal Kingdom. Now I'm ready to grab another giftcard but I'm not seeing any Disney gift cards. What is the best way to get a Disney gift card. Should I just get a Visa gift card? I don't like Visa gift cards because my understanding is they charge fees with those. Are all the gift cards printed out instead of receiving a hard plastic card in the mail?

I'm new to swagbucks. I cashed in to get a Rainforest Cafe gift card which is awesome since we love to go there at Animal Kingdom. Now I'm ready to grab another giftcard but I'm not seeing any Disney gift cards. What is the best way to get a Disney gift card. Should I just get a Visa gift card? I don't like Visa gift cards because my understanding is they charge fees with those. Are all the gift cards printed out instead of receiving a hard plastic card in the mail?

The simplest way to get sb into gift cards is to use your sb for PayPal. You can transfer from PayPal directly to your bank account. You’d save a little more getting the visa gift cards but they are not physical cards they’re electronic. So the easiest way to get them into Disney gift cards is to use them to order Disney gc’s online. Walmart/Sam’s is one way. Personally, I use the visas to boost my amazon gift card balance. I use amazon enough to where I can buy whatever (groceries, school supplies, electronics, printer ink, etc) I need from amazon, then use that same amount of money to buy a discounted gift card from somewhere else (Kroger, Meijer, target, sams, Best Buy, etc).

The simplest way to get sb into gift cards is to use your sb for PayPal. You can transfer from PayPal directly to your bank account. You’d save a little more getting the visa gift cards but they are not physical cards they’re electronic. So the easiest way to get them into Disney gift cards is to use them to order Disney gc’s online. Walmart/Sam’s is one way. Personally, I use the visas to boost my amazon gift card balance. I use amazon enough to where I can buy whatever (groceries, school supplies, electronics, printer ink, etc) I need from amazon, then use that same amount of money to buy a discounted gift card from somewhere else (Kroger, Meijer, target, sams, Best Buy, etc).
ok so what you're suggesting is I buy a Visa GC with SB and then go online and use that visa to buy a Disney gift card. I found this site that offers 1% SB when purchasing their gift cards (which are also at a discount). Has anyone used this site? https://www.raise.com/buy-disney-gi...filiate&utm_source=nDQA3oKZiiQ&value_sort=asc

We ate at Red Robin this weekend and it showed up in my activity as SwagBucks Local. It doesn't show in the app as being one of the places to qualify and has never showed before. It looks like it's crediting at 5% cash back. Just wondered if anyone else has had things credit from SwagBucks Local that didn't show in the app.

I did! I got credit for shopping at under Armour outlet when buying school shoes. It's never been listed as a sb local place. Was a very pleasant surprise!

ok so what you're suggesting is I buy a Visa GC with SB and then go online and use that visa to buy a Disney gift card. I found this site that offers 1% SB when purchasing their gift cards (which are also at a discount). Has anyone used this site? https://www.raise.com/buy-disney-gi...filiate&utm_source=nDQA3oKZiiQ&value_sort=asc
I’ve used raise for many years with no problems. Just be aware, they don’t guarantee the Disney GC is one that can be used in the parks. These amounts don’t look like store credits but just something to be aware of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter