Those using swagbucks ???

My discover points are not only missing on the daily goal meter, but they are not giving team challenge points for me either.

Submitted my Swago board for 30 pts, that went on the daily goal.
Ncraves aren’t crediting on mypoints either.

I believe my regular watch videos are crediting for daily goal also. Hard to tell which are working just by looking over the ledger.

Today is the second day in a row that ncraves and discover activities are posting towards my overall total but not my daily goals. Weird though- they seem to be counted from my phone but not my computer.
So frustrating and making it hard to reach that daily goal- which I should have already met......

My encraves has been running for hours and is not crediting. I woke up to 0 SB earned so far today......

So it seems as if the ncraves are crediting but my daily meter is staying at zero. ??

Swagbucks posted on Facebook last night that they’re have issues with the Daily Goal tally crediting properly. The sb are being added correctly to totals, we're just not getting credit for daily goals. They said they’re working on it. Hopefully they give us bonuses for what we’ve done before they fix it. Annoying for people that are only able to swag early in the day and count on reaching their goals at that time. Some things are crediting though. My mobile apps seem to be getting credit for daily goal.

My discover points are not only missing on the daily goal meter, but they are not giving team challenge points for me either.

Submitted my Swago board for 30 pts, that went on the daily goal.

I believe my regular watch videos are crediting for daily goal also. Hard to tell which are working just by looking over the ledger.

Thanks all!! I was just getting on to ask if anyone else was having issues, but it seems I’m in good company. I sure hope they figure it out soon, I don’t want to miss my daily goal!

I think it’s back to crediting normally now. Who knows if they’ll give people credit for the daily bonus or not. I had a BB bonus credit today so it’s not an issue for me. Hopefully they make it up to people somehow.

I started a new thread for this question but have not received a reply...so I thought I would try here.

I submitted a ticket to mypoints this morning. I got a response in my email stating "your request has been updated." Where can I see the update? I can't find any link to it in my mypoints account. I do need to add information to the ticket:

I did the everyplate deal. It is supposed to give me 1000 bonus points. At first, I got nothing pending. Now 500 is pending. I want to update with a screen shot show their offer of 1000 points.

I think it’s back to crediting normally now. Who knows if they’ll give people credit for the daily bonus or not. I had a BB bonus credit today so it’s not an issue for me. Hopefully they make it up to people somehow.

Mine seems to be crediting properly now too.

Would this work, I've never purchased GCs from Sam's? I basically want to turn 3 $25 virtual Visas into Disney GCs. It looks like I can only use 2 of the same card type as payment at Sam's online (2 visa, 2 mc, etc). So, can I take 2 virtual Visas and purchase a $50 Sams GC, then use that with the 3rd VVisa to get $75 Disney GC? I'll either hold on to the left over money or load it to Amazon so I don't lose it. It makes sense to me, like it would work, but I want to make sure VVisas are working at Sams.

I don’t think mine is. It is starting to credit, but it says I have 24 and I should have 86.

Mine seems to be crediting properly now too.

I don’t think mine is. It is starting to credit, but it says I have 24 and I should have 86.

Mine is off also, says I have 33, should have close to 90. And we are leaving, so I won't have time to make up the lost SB's for my daily goal. Oh well, if this is the biggest problem of the day, it's a good day!

Would this work, I've never purchased GCs from Sam's? I basically want to turn 3 $25 virtual Visas into Disney GCs. It looks like I can only use 2 of the same card type as payment at Sam's online (2 visa, 2 mc, etc). So, can I take 2 virtual Visas and purchase a $50 Sams GC, then use that with the 3rd VVisa to get $75 Disney GC? I'll either hold on to the left over money or load it to Amazon so I don't lose it. It makes sense to me, like it would work, but I want to make sure VVisas are working at Sams.
Ive used them with no problems online with Sams

This should work but as far as I'm aware, Sam's only sells Disney GC in $150 and $500 amounts.

Oh wow. That's great. I let my membership lapse after they closed down every single Sam's in my state. Waah
Might just be for the holiday's, the in store pack seemed christmasy, but the picture for the online pack shows the same red Mickey so hopefully it sticks around.

At a conference and ncraces are working in the hotel room. So irritating that they don’t work at home.

At a conference and ncraces are working in the hotel room. So irritating that they don’t work at home.

That's great! Mine didn't appear when I was in Disney the one day I tried it so I gave up. I'm hoping someday they'll come back for more than one round at a time every 20 min.

did anyone do the Paribus deal and if so, how did it credit for you?

it looked like I'd get the full 700 today based on the shop act log but only 100 credited. I got an email a few days ago that the 600 would credit on the 18th but there is nothing pending in shop or activity.

Has anyone else ever had to contact support for a Swag IQ related issue?

This is now the second time in a week I've won (that's never happened!) and now neither time have I gotten my 3x from Swago...

I sent support a message last week and still haven't gotten a reply so thought I'd ask since there's really no correct category for it so before I sent another I wanted to see if anyone had done it and what category you used!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter