Those using swagbucks ???

Had to ticket Barkbox this morning. Ordered on 10/19 and have actually had 2 boxes shipped to me since then. I had a screenshot of my order confirmation and the homepage the day it was showing the offer so fingers crossed it won’t be a huge hassle! Not letting 4000 SB get away, especially as it wasn’t a MM.

Looks like I’ll have to ticket a QVC purchase in the near future as well. Purchased at the beginning of the month and it’s not even showing I visited the webpage. :confused3

Got credit tonight for several missing days’ worth of coupon prints from two weeks ago. Didn’t think I’d see that!

Also, none of the gift card deals are grabbing my attention enough to where I want to buy a $50 one to complete my swago board. I hope they release a better deal tomorrow or Friday. But if not, I’ll probably redeem my swago board with all but the middle square filled.

First search I did today was "Thanksgiving Day", and it got me 10 SB. Love a quick win!
That reminds me, we should be on the lookout for a collector bill today for the holiday.

And a little sad to say but congrats on the 10sb win, since the last collectors bills week I haven't had one over 4sb

Made an in store purchase at BB on Wednesday ... what are the chances the bonus will post today? I'm guessing not until Monday especially since yesterday was a holiday, but a girl can dream!

Not SB related but does anyone use Shopkick??? My nephew works for them so I downloaded it. Curious if it’s worth it

It is a slow earner for me, but I use it. Others do well with it. I don't live near many stores where I can earn walk-in kicks, so I don't get much.

Ok. Thanks! I’m going to give it a try and see what happens. My nephew works for them so I said I would try it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter