Those using swagbucks ???

Sweet! I finally won Swag IQ. I haven't played in a long time and was just playing to get the Swago square. :-)

Congrats!

I was out of town but played yesterday just to mark off the square as well. Got my points but didn't get the square marked off. Did your square get marked or did the wording on the detail now mean you actually need to get points every day not just one?

Also, whoever asked about Team Challenge, I redeemed, forgetting to check for my SwagUp to activate it, and discovered when I went to look tonight, not only did I get it, but it activated without needing to manually do it this time!

I finally got credit for the gobble deal after putting in a ticket and following up with it twice. I am glad I got the credit but I hate the email they send saying it’s a courtesy credit. It makes me feel like I did something wrong when it should have just gone through on its own 6 weeks ago.

I still haven’t heard about my barkbox credit but I’m just letting that one go. I’m tired of emailing swagbucks. I used the box as a Xmas gift for our dog so I’m not too upset about it.

It’s been so long seen I’ve redeemed swagbucks. I know you get one discounted gift card a month. If I redeem today, do I get another discounted one MArch 20 or does it reset MArch 1st?

Grr. Got my 3% from bb, but no 750 bonus showing up and I thought that usually showed first

Last edited:

Grr. Got my 3% from bb, but no 750 bonus showing up and I thought that usually showed first

I haven’t gotten my 750 sb BB bonus yet either. Expected it yesterday from a purchase on Friday. Not too worried yet. Maybe it’ll come today.

Add me to the list of those waiting on a BB bonus...I purchased on Sun and Mon. So far I have received both shop and earn emails/pending credits, but no bonus. Hope soon!

Congrats!

I was out of town but played yesterday just to mark off the square as well. Got my points but didn't get the square marked off. Did your square get marked or did the wording on the detail now mean you actually need to get points every day not just one?

Also, whoever asked about Team Challenge, I redeemed, forgetting to check for my SwagUp to activate it, and discovered when I went to look tonight, not only did I get it, but it activated without needing to manually do it this time!
My square for playing Swag IQ is now lit. That's good to know about the SwagUp. I'm glad you didn't miss out.

Ugh, on the spin and win all I keep getting is the 25 swagstake entry! I've spun 40 times and that has been 36 of them! Way worse than usual.

It was the same way for me. Very annoying. I did get a 5 sb and 2 1 sb spins. Hadn’t gotten many of those the last few swagos.

One good thing to report. I’ve had LTG the last week or so first thing in the morning play single ads for 2 sb like TTG used to do for me a long while back. I’ve been able to get 12 sb or so each morning doing that first thing. Once in a while I’ll get this later in the day also, but it’s been pretty reliable around 6:30-7:30 am (I’m on eastern time).

Anyone doing the Nocking Point Wine offer? Not a money maker but I'm intrigued nevertheless. But I'm not sure how long of a commitment with the wine club is necessary. I think I understand that SB are only available with the quarterly club deal. And I didn't see on Nocking Point how cancellation would work. Just wondering if anyone else knew any more details that I might have overlooked.

Last edited:
Don't recommend the Sierra Club offer. I had it on my calendar to cancel later this week before the monthly charge hit. I signed up for the monthly donation on 1/28, received a 2nd charge on 2/20. I've emailed member services to reverse the charge and cancel my monthly donation. Sneaky of this outfit to say monthly and then charge the card again 3 weeks later.

Went to Sephora to get my local shop square and had an email as soon as I was out of the store. I rarely shop there but got a foot mask for tired feet. Running a 15k on the 2nd so I figure it'll be good for after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter