Those using swagbucks ???

See there was a reason for saving that card.
The starz one was easy, I forgot to cancel it until I got an email saying my card would not process. Then i cancelled it. It was 1.00 ,
Abc mouse was free trial and super easy.

If they dont work add the card to your paypal.
I'm sure you can find something on ebay (if you dont have there Visa card)
Thank you!!
Starz and ABC Mouse... DONE!
+ the Pandora one too!

Weird though- I did the ABC Mouse one after doing the Starz offer. The ABC Mouse offer is showing as Pending in my ledger and I rec'd the email saying "SB are coming". So far, nothing at all from Starz offer.
ETA- the Starz one finally showed up in Shop Activity, over 2 hrs later. The Pandora is still a no-show.

Last edited:
YEAH!!!! I 've been watching those of you commenting on BB, I've got about $400 worth of stuff to get, so that will hit me nice bonus.. :-)

I have never had a problem using the app to generate the code. Just open the app, search for BestBuy, then click on the box. At the bottom there's a blue box with a sample qr code and a link 'Get Code'.
I can only do that within the app if I use the search button at the top of the page and it brings it up in the web results. Clicking that will open the web page with the qr and coupon codes. If I just open the shop section of the app and select BB the only option is a "shop" button that opens the best buy website.
But this is an improvement and must have been part of an app update because I never got the best buy shop page from using search before so it was just faster to use the website from my browser.
Screenshot_20190420-182748.png

So, I guess they aren't going to reset our daily goals and we won't get the bonus for completing :-(
Did anyone else's reset?

Thank you!!
Starz and ABC Mouse... DONE!
+ the Pandora one too!

Weird though- I did the ABC Mouse one after doing the Starz offer. The ABC Mouse offer is showing as Pending in my ledger and I rec'd the email saying "SB are coming". So far, nothing at all from Starz offer.
ETA- the Starz one finally showed up in Shop Activity, over 2 hrs later. The Pandora is still a no-show.
Playstation vue is super easy as well no playstation required

Happy Easter! Hope everyone has a lovely day!
So just a couple heads up I saw at reset time.
First, there is an Easter collector’s bill available today! It doesn’t say how much yet but probably a decent amt plus the 5 SB extra they usually give for completing a set.
Second, of course, since we each did a BB $100 disney gc purchase yesterday at 2% cash back, which I even thought about, starting today, there is now 4% cash back! So if you’re looking to go to BB, seems like a good time to go!

Last edited:

Happy Easter! Hope everyone has a lovely day!
So just a couple heads up I saw at reset time.
First, there is an Easter collector’s bill available today! It doesn’t say how much yet but probably a decent amt plus the 5 SB extra they usually give for completing a set.
Second, of course, since we each did a BB $100 disney gc purchase yesterday at 2% cash back, which I even thought about, starting today, there is now 4% cash back! So if you’re looking to go to BB, seems like a good time to go!

They just posted the Easter Collector's Bill on FB, it's 21 SB plus the 5 SB bonus. I got it on my 4th attempt.

Anyone having problems with PerkTV crediting? For the past 3 days I have been able to get points from WatchBack but when I go do the regular PerkTV it sometimes gives me a point for the first video I run and then nothing. Yesterday I ran it for an hour and I go nothing. Tried it later in the day - for 2 hours - and nothing.

If BB is out of the $100 Disney gift cards, can you do two 50s for the SB bonus? I just wanted to confirm before I purchased. Thanks
Yes, I have done the $50's before and worked no problem. My store currently is out too. They only have the $25's and the ones where you request the amount you want - so I have been getting them and asking for $100 on it.

So my 1000 sb swag up shop bonus for member recognition did not hit as expected today??? My shop and earn did credit which I thought would trigger the bonus. It does show "pending" under swag ups.

Has anyone else gotten their member recognition shop bonus.

So my 1000 sb swag up shop bonus for member recognition did not hit as expected today??? My shop and earn did credit which I thought would trigger the bonus. It does show "pending" under swag ups.

Has anyone else gotten their member recognition shop bonus.
The purchase I think triggered my bonus is supposed to post tomorrow, so I will let you know if I also get the member recognition swagup shop bonus

I just happened to look at my swagups and noticed it now says pending. I did BB on Wednesday (I think that's when they launched?) and Friday, so I'm not sure which one actually triggered it, but I'm thinking it was the Friday one because I think my swagup was not pending on Friday but today it was and I also got my shop email for Friday.

ETA: Ooops, I didn't answer everything :) I assumed the 300sb would show up when the normal shop sb show up - it was 3% Friday so 300sb for normal shop + 300sb from the swagup in 30ish days. My 750sb should post tomorrow, I'll update if the swagup posts early.

ETA 2: I'm now sure it was Fri bc on Wed only I stopped but Fri DH and I were together and each did a gc and the shop swagup is pending on both accounts

Had a survey from mid december post 100 sb today. I don't remember having a delayed payout of 5 months. So random.

Now if the 1000 sb payout for the survey that lead to a discussion could post that'd be great. Got the thank you everything ia good from the discussion 2 weeks ago today so I'll give it a few more days before I submit a ticket. It said delayed but not 4 to 6 weeks so we'll see.

Mobile expressions VPN pays pays 122sb /under acendmedia. You have to install a vpn.... so I installed it on my old phone connected to wifi. Got a 5$ amazon giftcard in two weeks.... or you can just delete the app a few mins later.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can get the bonus for ordering in store at Best Buy? I was going to buy a television that was in stock, but now is out of stock, so I was going to order it online, but then I won't get the SB bonus for an in-store purchase. So if I order it in the store, and they scan it before I check out, will that work? Anyone know????

UPDATE (4-23-19): just finished taking a survey and at the end nervously hit submit to complete and it worked! Not much but was immediately credited 29 SB.

I've completed several surveys in the past few days and I get an error message each time and don't get credited. Something from "Cinta"- the survey company I guess. On the SB Facebook I see other people are having issues and wanted to see if anyone on here was. I figured out how to contact SB about it. Haven't done it yet. Just need to make sure I get screenshots. Very frustrating; before this happened I was doing very well on surveys for awhile.

Last edited:
So fustrating... I decided to order icecream from schwann yesterday for 2500 sb I get an email today for 3500sb.... that's a big diffrence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter