Those using swagbucks ???

I have a question about the Swagbuck app and using the watch feature. We use to have really good luck running videos on our phone, but in the past few weeks, it runs just a few videos then tells us there are no more for another 20 hours. Has anyone had this? Are there any suggestions for swagbuck video running on the phones? I can easily run the videos on my computer while I am working.

Crossposting from my post on the Swagbucks Reddit...

MGM Slots Live - 2500SB - Done in LESS THAN 1 HOUR

Another quick completion for me. One note about this specific offer - it does require a purchase. I have seen this offer discussed at 500-1000SB without the purchase, but just be sure you know which offer you've selected.
  1. Downloaded the app, then connected it to my FB account.
  2. Went to the FB page for the game (https://www.facebook.com/MGMSlotsLive/) and clicked on all the February & January free chips links. You will need to do this from the device that you have the app on. I brought in about 100,000,000 chips from that.
  3. I purchased the 7,500,000 chip package for $1.99.
  4. I played the Elephant Splendor game exclusively. I did max bets, increasing it as my level increased.
  5. There was a temp 'candy' game going on on the left side of the slot when I was playing. I clicked on that when I achieved the ranks and collected the bonus coins.
  6. I clicked the thumbtack at the bottom left of the screen, which auto-popped the XP bonus balloons that came up.
  7. I got VERY LUCKY with a "Here comes the elephant" or Lotus bonus game at least once every 5 spins.
Screenshot my level 33, and now I'm just waiting for it to go to pending.
UPDATE: Just checked - in the time it took me to write this post, it went to pending - so less than 15 minutes.

And my other Reddit post from yesterday...

I got to level 50 of World Series of Poker within 4 HOURS - 7000SB - How I Did It

I work in a school, and have the week off work for Feb break. School breaks are usually when I do the heavy games on SB. I found the offer for World Series of Poker this morning at 10:30 and just finished it now at 2:30pm.
Now, I know how to play poker. I'm not that great, but I know how to play.
  1. I found this site on another post: https://giveaway48.com/wsop/ and stocked up on as much free chips as I could. (You need to connect the game to Facebook before doing this.)
  2. I completed the free slots games when available, as well as the time bonuses.
  3. I started off on basic Texas Hold'em until I maxed out my Piggy Bank. At that point, it was 240,000,000 chips for $2.99. I got that, then changed gears.
  4. I moved to playing Carribbean Hold'em. Once I started there, that's where the levels started flying. Pick the lowest Ante/Call until you get a hang of it, then jump it up to around mid range. It goes FAST. I worked mostly in the 12M/24M rooms. Remember - the more you bet, the faster your level climbs.
  5. You can see your level by tapping your avatar, then looking at the blue bar under your name. It will say "Level" and the number. That's the one you want to get up.
Hit level 51 for good measure, took my screenshot, and now waiting for it to show up in Pending. I'll update this post when it does!
Update - went to pending about 7 hours after completion.

I have a question about the Swagbuck app and using the watch feature. We use to have really good luck running videos on our phone, but in the past few weeks, it runs just a few videos then tells us there are no more for another 20 hours. Has anyone had this? Are there any suggestions for swagbuck video running on the phones? I can easily run the videos on my computer while I am working.
A lot of people are having this issue. DHs account runs on an iPad and he has the 3 daily watch videos in the daily to do list and one other video for 1 SB. That is it for the day. My account I run mostly on desktop and I have more videos but today they cut off totally at 6 PM. I have an iPhone and haven’t had phone videos for a while.

Has anyone cashed out a topcashback with their visa card option? I see it gives you a 5% bonus. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't hard to use before pulling the trigger.

I haven't had videos on any of the apps in weeks. In fact, I know get messages that certain apps are no longer supported even though the Swagbugs site still says they do.

What are you all doing for the 100 discover space in swago? I do not want to buy anything, and the games seem to take too long to credit. My computer won't download the opera browser. So trying to figure out something I can do for that space.

Hey y'all! Long time no see!

Super Easy FREE $120! You have to link a bank and deposit $25 but it’s a secure back. Then you can withdraw and unlink. I have not done it YET but plan to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220410-184524_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220410-184524_Telegram.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 16
Any of you SB users also a part of Walmart's Spark Community? I got an invitation to join and went through the process. It says it will be surveys and other activities to earn gift cards. So far I have no activities available. I'm just wondering what the program is like? (From what I understand, this is not the same as WM Spark Reviews).

I was just checking my SB and the app and they got rid of Watch! I guess it was a good run for me, I have been using SB since 2014. Anyone have any other options they like? I don't typically do the receipt apps because I shop at Aldi and Trader Joe's and they don't have name brand products.

I was just checking my SB and the app and they got rid of Watch! I guess it was a good run for me, I have been using SB since 2014. Anyone have any other options they like? I don't typically do the receipt apps because I shop at Aldi and Trader Joe's and they don't have name brand products.
Ironically, just this morning my adult son asked "Do you still do that swagbucks thing?"
I explained to him how it was a good run for a while until the company started removing or reducing the value of the things where you could make the most earnings with least effort. Sounds like that process continues.
I've only been using SB for some shop portal purchases and even those are a hassle. I have a hotel I booked thru SB back in Jan (trip in Feb) and the rewards have been in PENDING ever since!!
There comes a point where its time to move on.

I'm winding down. I hit something wrong on my phone when entering my birthdate on a survey and am now banned from those, with watch gone I can't hit the 1st daily goal very often. I still do 3 daily searches, get 10 SB from games, enter the daily code and play SB live, occasional magic receipts for basic things I get like fruit and vegetables, milk, eggs, bread, etc. It's just not that rewarding anymore, I have been doing it for 9 years and have made over 1,000,000 points!

It was great while it lasted! I paid for countless trips to Disney with SB so I am grateful we had it when we did! Now I just rely on Rakuten for getting money back on purchases. We don't use credit cards so don't have rewards points.

It was like a game to me that didn't require much effort, now, it is too much. Onto the next thing! Any tips for what is next?

Hey y'all! Long time no see!

Super Easy FREE $120! You have to link a bank and deposit $25 but it’s a secure back. Then you can withdraw and unlink. I have not done it YET but plan to.
So I would swear that I did this deal...but I don't see it anywhere on my SB.... did I miss something?

It was great while it lasted! I paid for countless trips to Disney with SB so I am grateful we had it when we did! Now I just rely on Rakuten for getting money back on purchases. We don't use credit cards so don't have rewards points.

It was like a game to me that didn't require much effort, now, it is too much. Onto the next thing! Any tips for what is next?
Tell me about Rakuten. If you switched to that I assume it's better than Swagbucks for purchases, yes?

Also interested in any answers to the "what's next?" question.

Today I resigned from my 1 day/week delivering at lunchtime for a pizza place. Gas prices have eaten into my profit too much and bc the economy is what it is, people are not tipping a little extra to compensate for this expense of their driver and the owner of the pizza place hasn't acted by initiating a "fuel surcharge" for each delivery (like some places are doing).

So, I'm looking for new side gigs to pay for vaca's!!!

Tell me about Rakuten. If you switched to that I assume it's better than Swagbucks for purchases, yes?

Also interested in any answers to the "what's next?" question.

Today I resigned from my 1 day/week delivering at lunchtime for a pizza place. Gas prices have eaten into my profit too much and bc the economy is what it is, people are not tipping a little extra to compensate for this expense of their driver and the owner of the pizza place hasn't acted by initiating a "fuel surcharge" for each delivery (like some places are doing).

So, I'm looking for new side gigs to pay for vaca's!!!
Also look into topcashback. It’s like rakuten but I find it often has a higher percentage back.

I also do some of the receipt ones. Like ReceiptPal and Fetch. Every little tiny bit helps.

Amazon also has a receipt one where 10 receipts a month gets you $10 amazon gift card. It’s called amazon shopper panel. You download the app, sign in for waitlist, and then keep checking to see if it is approved.

For the receipt apps, several do not go off of specific brands - you get points for almost any receipt. I use these generic ones:

Fetch (25 points = ~2.5 cents per any receipt)
ReceiptHog
RecieptPal
Coinout

Plus, I use Trunow for all gas station receipts.

Yep, Swagbucks without Watch means no more daily goals for me. Not like it's a huge deal, it's a couple extra dollars in a month, so not worth quitting over. I just ignore the daily goal now. Most of my SB now come from mobile games and discover offers. I just finished a game that paid out $130 and currently doing one that's paying out $45. While not as easy as turning on Watch and letting it play all day, it pays better in the long run. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter