• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Couple things:

Anyone else running the apps on an iPhone 4 have them completely stop working like 2 weeks ago or so? I have tried everything. Force close, reinstall, even totally wiped the phone and still nada. I can open them, play one clip, then get the dreaded black screen. Once that happens it's done, no matter how many times I reopen it.

I did the 1000SB offer through TaxAct. They credited me 250 for the initial sign up, then 500 once I did my paid file. I tried to contact SB but got the standard "there's a delay on receiving your reward if you had read the fine print" message, when I was just confused of why it didn't credit everything, or when/if it's going to, especially since the rest credited the day I did them.

Couple things:

Anyone else running the apps on an iPhone 4 have them completely stop working like 2 weeks ago or so? I have tried everything. Force close, reinstall, even totally wiped the phone and still nada. I can open them, play one clip, then get the dreaded black screen. Once that happens it's done, no matter how many times I reopen it.

I did the 1000SB offer through TaxAct. They credited me 250 for the initial sign up, then 500 once I did my paid file. I tried to contact SB but got the standard "there's a delay on receiving your reward if you had read the fine print" message, when I was just confused of why it didn't credit everything, or when/if it's going to, especially since the rest credited the day I did them.
I'm using an iPhone 6 so I'm no help with the app issues (I have to close some of them fairly often and restart but I max out without an issue.)

I did the tax act offer and never got the initial 250 or the 750 for a paid return. I contacted them and they credited me right away.

Couple things:

Yes my phone is the iphone 4 too. Nothing works. I knew it was coming. Some of my apps for other things yell at me to update every time I open. But phone is too old. I don't want to upgrade my phone cuz I'll lose my $15 per line discount thru verizon that I'm getting for not being under contract. I don't usually make $15 that quickly on Swagbucks. So its a no go until other more important things stop. :(

Yes my phone is the iphone 4 too. Nothing works. I knew it was coming. Some of my apps for other things yell at me to update every time I open. But phone is too old. I don't want to upgrade my phone cuz I'll lose my $15 per line discount thru verizon that I'm getting for not being under contract. I don't usually make $15 that quickly on Swagbucks. So its a no go until other more important things stop. :(
You don't have an iPad? I run some apps on my iPad mini 2.

Couple things:

I've only received the 250 for using taxact but it says at the * that it can take up to 10 days. I will contact them if I don't get it within that time since I paid to do both state and federal.

My 4S still runs the apps - if you picked up a used one on eBay you could kick that can down the road a bit for not a huge investment.

I have been on vacation with poor WiFi for almost a week so I was only able to get maybe 5 a day if I was lucky. Does that mean I lose all the bonus SB I have qualified for so far?

I have been on vacation with poor WiFi for almost a week so I was only able to get maybe 5 a day if I was lucky. Does that mean I lose all the bonus SB I have qualified for so far?

Ha! I don't have an Ipad. My kids and hubs do. I have swagbucks on their devices. But they are always using the darn things! LOL! I have a samsung tablet. And the apps dont do well on that either. I still swag. I just do other things now.

You won't get the 29 day bonus. But if you had 14 or 21 in a row you would get that bonus.

Yay! daily goals are 29 today for leap year. The new set of collectors bill also start today, they are easter eggs. It goes until march 11th I believe. Search and learn is also back starting today. These are the categories.
  • Luck of the Irish
  • Bunny Tales
  • Spring Has Sprung
  • March Madness
I love collectors bills! Happy Swagging!

can someone give me a rundown on how to use the sb search to optimize your earnings? Is there any rhyme or reason to what you search to earn bucks (or find eggs...) or do you just search random words and terms? I haven't toyed with this part of earning yet (just started really doing this a month or so ago) so now that I've got other areas figured out I'm going to try it!

can someone give me a rundown on how to use the sb search to optimize your earnings? Is there any rhyme or reason to what you search to earn bucks (or find eggs...) or do you just search random words and terms? I haven't toyed with this part of earning yet (just started really doing this a month or so ago) so now that I've got other areas figured out I'm going to try it!
It's random words. It's just a matter of luck. I've never won more than 3 searches in a day and they seem to be distributed through the day...one in the morning, one in the afternoon, one in the evening.

To maximize your chances of hitting a search that rewards, you can add the SB search button to your browser and use it as your default search engine.

Couple things:

I did the tax act offer and never got the initial 250 or the 750 for a paid return. I contacted them and they credited me right away.

I've only received the 250 for using taxact but it says at the * that it can take up to 10 days. I will contact them if I don't get it within that time since I paid to do both state and federal.

My husband did the 250 SB Tax Act offer when he did our son's return and the SB were awarded within a day.
He did our federal (paid return) a few days later, but the 1000SB never credited. Before I put in a ticket I reread the offer details and I got the impression that only one of the would pay--not both. I decided not to file a ticket.

*This offer may only be redeemed ONE (1) time per user. Please allow up to 10 days for Paid Filing SB award. Earn 250 SB with Free Federal Filing or 1000 SB with any paid package. Must submit valid information to be eligible for award.

A few days after that he did our state filing--also a paid return--so I had him use MY Swagbucks account to log in. That never credited either, though. So I'm not sure if I should put in a ticket or not.

For those that don't do surveys how do you get the bulk of your SB? I get most of mine from surveys and panic if I don't have one finished by afternoon. I use the apps for 60, TTG and LTG when available but that's about it .
In this order and unless I am at work, many at same time.
  1. Apps
  2. LTG
  3. Best of the Web
  4. nCraves
  5. nGage
  6. SwagButton Watch
  7. Watch Video Playlists

I usually get 300+/-sb daily. I am redeeming today for my 4th $25 target card this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter