Those using swagbucks ???

I just started like 4 days ago and already have 1,395 SBs!!! I'm hoping I can exchange my SB for PayPal or Gas Cards for my trip on February 2015. I might be able to get 45,000SB by the end of the year and get 9 $50 gift cards in between restaurant and gas gift cards and paypal cash!!:cool1:
My husband is a little apprehensive about SB saying that it sounds to good and easy to be true but I'm a SAHM so I have the time to do all the activities and surveys and polls.:thumbsup2
I run SBTV since I wake up in the mroning until my account maxes out and then I run my husband's on my phone. SB is gonna pay for some of our trip so it's pretty cool that we get rewarded like this. If I knew about this earlier I would've done it before.:yay:
Also, I have the extension on my Chrome browser so it tells me when new Swag Codes are available and where and makes the Watch part of SB way easier on my computer. You can find the extension under the Discover tab.:cool1::cool1:

If you visit http://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard there are bonus activities to get an extra couple of points per day. Once you reach 200 points, you receive a 50 point bonus. You can also receive 15 points for daily searching via the web (I rapidly click through whatever the suggested searches in the side panel are) and another 10 for mobile searching. I've also gotten several 20 point bonuses from checking the dashboard daily.

So you can get around 26-28 bing points (or whatever they are called) per day unless a random bonus shows up (which has not happened for me). Even on the gold level it takes 475 points to get a SB credit. So it would still take 17-19 days to get 475 points. That is 2 1/2 weeks. Still don't know how you would cash in for SB credit once a week.

I was referring to the bing rewards 500 sbs credit prize.

Oh Sorry - I don't do BING through SB, because I was already signed up with BING before I started SB. Anyway I get 31 points per day (a few times 1 or 2 more). 31x30 = 930, so just under 2 cash outs per month.

Oh Sorry - I don't do BING through SB, because I was already signed up with BING before I started SB. Anyway I get 31 points per day (a few times 1 or 2 more). 31x30 = 930, so just under 2 cash outs per month.

Bing is easy do like above poster I cash out twice a month on Bing myself.

Just discovered the Entertainow app... 40 more points for watching videos. I can guarantee myself 103 swagbucks per day with this app, SBTV, poll, NOSO, and games. Add in random searches and codes and I am earning a $5 gift card avery 4-5 days. $40 so far this year works for me!:cool1:

Current swagcode is ModestMustard good for another 50 minutes... My daily goal was 480 and I didn't think there was any way I'd make it but I got
500 for a Bing Rewards swagcode (earned in about 12 days). One tip someone gave was under special offers the radium one tab. If you open all of the 1 pt videos they'll open in a new tab and you don't have to watch them. That was an easy 15 or so points.

Sign up for sbcodez.com email notifications and you will be notified every time a new swagcode is active. It definitely adds up over time

If you visit http://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard there are bonus activities to get an extra couple of points per day. Once you reach 200 points, you receive a 50 point bonus. You can also receive 15 points for daily searching via the web (I rapidly click through whatever the suggested searches in the side panel are) and another 10 for mobile searching. I've also gotten several 20 point bonuses from checking the dashboard daily.

Just by running both SB APPS I get 90 a day (630 a week). And on regular SBTV adds another 50 or more per day. Very easy to get close to 1000 per week.

thanks for the tips

Help me with Bing b/c I'm obviously missing something. I get:
10 pts. mobile searches
15 pts. pc searches
1-2 pts for clicking on links

Where am I missing the other 5 pts?

10 pts. mobile searches
15 pts. pc searches

I think this person is a Gold level. Once you get to Gold you can do 20 searches a day.

10 pts. mobile searches
15 pts. pc searches

At gold level you 1 point for every 3 searches up to 30 points per day.

I will have to look into the mobile searches, more points would be great.

There are two apps that you can use on iPhone or iPod Touch. SBTV & EntertaiNow . As far as I know neither works on iPad, I know the SBTV isn't available.

I just searched Swagbucks in the APP Store on my iPhone SBTV, Swagbucks, and EntertaiNow are the first three that come up for me on my iPhone.

Nothings shows for Swagbucks when I search for iPad APPS.

I just searched Swagbucks in the APP Store on my iPhone SBTV, Swagbucks, and EntertaiNow are the first three that come up for me on my iPhone.

Nothings shows for Swagbucks when I search for iPad APPS.

Yes technically they are iPhone apps but you can download and run them on your iPad. They aren't formatted for the iPad so the resolution probably isn't as clear... But who actually watches the videos anyway!

Yes technically they are iPhone apps but you can download and run them on your iPad. They aren't formatted for the iPad so the resolution probably isn't as clear... But who actually watches the videos anyway!

Is there a way on the iPad or iPhone to keep the tv running while you do something else like brouse the DIS?

Is there a way on the iPad or iPhone to keep the tv running while you do something else like brouse the DIS?

I don't think so. One disadvantage of Apple stuff is you can't run multiple programs at the same time. I usually run it on my iPhone since I don't use it much at home. The app just runs but every so often mine stops at an ad and I have to push the x to keep it going. So you do have to keep an eye on it.

Is there a cap on the bucks from EntertaiNow app? Is it the same as SBTV? Thanks! I can't believe how long this thread got!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter