Those using swagbucks ???

So, it has been a month since I got back into Swagbucks. Thanks for all of the tricks and tips. I earned enough for $25 paypal. Just waiting for it to post. I should have enough for another one shortly. I made Monthly Master for the first time ever.

Snow days and sick kids have helped (not that I am happy about having sick kids). Being stuck inside with nothing to do makes it easy to rack up Swagbucks. I run the EntertaiNow app and the SBTV app as often as I can.

I have been doing Swagbucks for over two years now. With our next trip to WDW coming in May 2015, my wife and I decided to save for Southwest $100 gift cards to pay for airfare. Takes me about 60-65 days (without the bonus points) to cash a $100 card out, and my wife about 120-130 days (without bonus points).

I cashed out my 2nd card a few days ago, and my wife will cash here first in a week or so. We want to get $550-$600 total, but will have it by the time Southwest releases rates later this year.

I have been doing Swagbucks for over two years now. With our next trip to WDW coming in May 2015, my wife and I decided to save for Southwest $100 gift cards to pay for airfare. Takes me about 60-65 days (without the bonus points) to cash a $100 card out, and my wife about 120-130 days (without bonus points). I cashed out my 2nd card a few days ago, and my wife will cash here first in a week or so. We want to get $550-$600 total, but will have it by the time Southwest releases rates later this year.

I need to get on your level! Jealous of your success.

I need to get on your level! Jealous of your success.

Nothing to be jealous of. This is my breakdown per day:
Both mobile apps: 90SB
NOSO, Poll, Toolbar: 4SB
Search: 6-10SB (on average)
Jun videos (if they work): 10-20SB
The rest is regular SBTV that runs in the back ground when I am at work, or at home once if I meet with students a big chunk of the day. Once I hit around 150-160 total, I quit.

A woman I work with, her husband is a SAHD. He earns on average 400-500 PER DAY. He cashes out one Paypal $25 a week.

Has anyone been able to get the EntertaiNow app on the kindle? I can find the app, but when I try to download it, I get the sbtv app.

I have been doing Swagbucks for over two years now. With our next trip to WDW coming in May 2015, my wife and I decided to save for Southwest $100 gift cards to pay for airfare. Takes me about 60-65 days (without the bonus points) to cash a $100 card out, and my wife about 120-130 days (without bonus points).

I cashed out my 2nd card a few days ago, and my wife will cash here first in a week or so. We want to get $550-$600 total, but will have it by the time Southwest releases rates later this year.

Just a heads up, you can only use 4 methods of payment when you book with Southwest (ie - 3 $100 giftcards and a CC to pay the balance) So you may need to book your fares separately:thumbsup2

Also to anyone using Bing Rewards to earn the 500 sb code, Mondays in March you earn double credits for computer searches, so 30pts a day!

Can more than one person per household have an account at Swagbucks? When I signed up it was one account per household but from a few posts here it looks like more than one person can have an account. My son wants to sign up but I always told him he couldn't. TIA.

Can more than one person per household have an account at Swagbucks? When I signed up it was one account per household but from a few posts here it looks like more than one person can have an account. My son wants to sign up but I always told him he couldn't. TIA.

Yes! Make sure you give him a referral link so you can get extra swag. You can also have multiple Bing Rewards accounts, so you can invite your son and get a bonus there as well.

You can get up to 40 SB with the EntertaiNow App, 50 with the SBTV App

ugg the past 3 days I have tried both of these on my phone and I keep getting they are not responding I have tried several times through out the days as well.

ugg the past 3 days I have tried both of these on my phone and I keep getting they are not responding I have tried several times through out the days as well.

This happens to me too! :(
The screen just turns black and nothing happens. Does anyone knows how to fix it?

I just read the first 5 pages here. I am shocked how many use swagbucks. I have other places to but swagbucks is where i go most times and stay on all day when im not at school.

1-I had no idea about target gift cards being used to buy Disney gift cards this is exactly what i needed thank you.
2- never knew about entertainow app extra swag bucks woohoo. I do about 100 a day because i wanted the 300 extra each month and was scared id miss my daily goal being in school but i think now im gonna just get as much as i can every day and maybe ill make more than the 300 even if i don't get the daily goal each month.

using Paypal for your swagbucks, is there a fee? How do you get your swagbucks to paypal?
Thanks,

Just a heads up, you can only use 4 methods of payment when you book with Southwest (ie - 3 $100 giftcards and a CC to pay the balance) So you may need to book your fares separately:thumbsup2

Also to anyone using Bing Rewards to earn the 500 sb code, Mondays in March you earn double credits for computer searches, so 30pts a day!

We knew about the 4 methods of payment. We plan on booking two, one ways. One thing I love about Southwest, not charging extra for one way tickets.

Thanks though! It amazes me at the amount of people on different forums who freak about about the 4 methods of payment.

This happens to me too! :(
The screen just turns black and nothing happens. Does anyone knows how to fix it?

If you are using the old versions of the apps:
Hit the power button on your phone, and then hit it again. It *might* go back to working. You will have to babysit the apps because it will keep happening (sometimes on every video). If that doesn't help, you might have to update to the newest versions of the apps. The mobile SBTV on mine did this until I finally updated the app.

If you are using the newest versions of the apps:
No clue. Sometimes on mine I get the white 'X' that needs to be hit to continue on.

using Paypal for your swagbucks, is there a fee? How do you get your swagbucks to paypal?
Thanks,

There's no fee. You can search Paypal in the rewards store and it'll talk you through how to redeem. You do have to have a verified paypal account.

Just started doing swag bucks.
I have a question about the paypal. Based upon the post before mine. Are you saying they don't send out a gift card that it's just credited to the paypal account?
Do I have to have the account? My DH has one so can I have it credited to his if this is the case?

Just by running both SB APPS I get 90 a day (630 a week). And on regular SBTV adds another 50 or more per day. Very easy to get close to 1000 per week.

what two sb apps? I do sbtv and the new entertianow app is there another one i need to download?

Also for those who do Target cards, can i just do target gift card and still get 5% off if i have a red card? Or do i have to get Paypal GC , then get my gift cards from target using the red card to get the 5% off?

Just started doing swag bucks.
I have a question about the paypal. Based upon the post before mine. Are you saying they don't send out a gift card that it's just credited to the paypal account?
Do I have to have the account? My DH has one so can I have it credited to his if this is the case?

If you redeem for Paypal it is actual cash deposited into your Paypal account. If I'm reading correctly it has to be your own paypal account. Here's a bit of info from their Help Center.
There are plenty of other ways to redeem toward a trip if you don't want to do Paypal. Target gift cards to use to buy Disney gift cards, gas cards for driving, Southwest airlines for flying, Landry's gift cards for the Landry's restaurants at WDW, or say Amazon for buying trip supplies.

what two sb apps? I do sbtv and the new entertianow app is there another one i need to download?

Also for those who do Target cards, can i just do target gift card and still get 5% off if i have a red card? Or do i have to get Paypal GC , then get my gift cards from target using the red card to get the 5% off?

The SBTV and Entertnow are the two apps. If you have the Swagbucks app that includes the SBTV then you can also earn points searching just like on the website[and that is random just like the website].
For Target, you need to purchase items with your red card to get the 5% off. If you wanted to save the 5% that way, then you'd probably be better off redeeming to paypal and using that money toward your bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter