Those using swagbucks ???

Another easy one - Dollar Shave Club. Sign up for the $1 a month (plus $2 shipping) and get 1000sb. If you stay for 3 months you get an extra 1500. I did it and it credited immediately. I dont think I will do the 3 months since I'll probably forget to cancel. But I wonder if the 3 months is after the first month (the one that gives you 1000) so a total of 4 months or if it is really 3 months starting from this first box.
My husband has been doing this since before I started Swagbucks . So you think if he cancels his and I sign up through Swagbucks I will still get credit? The name and email would be different. Just the same address

Is anyone aware of a daily limit on searches that will award SBs, if I'm not using the SB search engine as my default search engine?

Thanks!

I'm not aware of a limit but the most I have gotten is 4 search wins in a day.
Good to know! I've had 3 search wins today, but couldn't seem to get any more even though I did a lot of additional searches. Maybe I'll try again later and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply!

ACK!!! Just realized the Wen offer I ordered on 4/28 has not credited!! Can anyone confirm that it should be showing up as a "Special Offer" when I'm searching my ledger? I want to make doubly sure I'm not missing it somewhere before submitting a ticket...

Thanks!

ACK!!! Just realized the Wen offer I ordered on 4/28 has not credited!! Can anyone confirm that it should be showing up as a "Special Offer" when I'm searching my ledger? I want to make doubly sure I'm not missing it somewhere before submitting a ticket...

Thanks!

I am not sure but you can look at your full history in your ledger and click on amount and it will sort it by amount, you may have to click on it twice to get it in the right order. That way you can see which big items have credited.

I am not sure but you can look at your full history in your ledger and click on amount and it will sort it by amount, you may have to click on it twice to get it in the right order. That way you can see which big items have credited.

Thanks, I was not aware of this option!

Another easy one - Dollar Shave Club. Sign up for the $1 a month (plus $2 shipping) and get 1000sb. If you stay for 3 months you get an extra 1500. I did it and it credited immediately. I dont think I will do the 3 months since I'll probably forget to cancel. But I wonder if the 3 months is after the first month (the one that gives you 1000) so a total of 4 months or if it is really 3 months starting from this first box.
I did this one today-I had been wanting to try it for awhile so figured why not.I thought it was only 500 instantly and was very surprised when I got 1000.

All I see is the dollar shave club that costs $8, but you get 2500SB. Not sure where else to look.

Edited to add that the next time I pulled up the offer after reading here, that offer disappeared and I got the $1 offer (+ shipping).

Last edited:
I did the Birchbox this morning and it hasn't credited. Did it credit instantly for everyone or is there a delay?

Good to know! I've had 3 search wins today, but couldn't seem to get any more even though I did a lot of additional searches. Maybe I'll try again later and see what happens.

I've only ever seen 4 a day, and have read that it is spread out by time frames - the search win boxes are 3 AM- 11AM, 11 AM- 3 PM, 3 PM - 7 PM, and 7 PM to 3 AM (all EST). So the idea is you can get one search win in each time slot.

I'm not 100% sure of this info, but I have found it to be accurate for me.

Wow! After not seeing TTG for about a month, she showed up yesterday and gave me about 20 SB. Then this morning, she just kept going and going. I got 76 sb just while chatting with my hubby before he left for work!

Can I please ask what TTG is?

Georgina, Ty for the code!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter